The Home Of European Paintball

protection

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
You could say Skeet is "buoyant".

My advice on groin protection: wear bigger pants. If they are falling down too far, get some glue (or a belt).

eastie123

Uncooperative
Jun 2, 2005
Da hood!
Visit site
dude, i know it is very cool to have all the brand spanking new clothes andshoes etc... but get some;

knee pads
mask
maybe elbow pads
and maybe some protective shorts

try not to get all the really expensive pants and jerseys and stuff... use it on playing to get more experience and you'll obviously get better. then someone will notice you and you'll then get signed on for a sponsered team which you will be able to get all the kit for dirt cheap.

hey presto

Eastie

gadge

Team Kinetic
Sep 7, 2005
Tidworth/Leicester/Exeter
protection deffo

Any cash your gonna spend on good protective kit is not a waste. I have been playing front now for years and as soon as you trust your kit and realise how good it is then you just ignore it and dive head long into anything. Ive been using reds pads now for ages and i cant ware them out, and touch wood picked up no injurys, so i would recomend them though the gloves are not much cop! As i did them in one tourney. And the only down side is the velcro ties cut into the backs of your legs a tad. (I use long footy socks underneath) I also use sliders although not expensive ones just some goal keepers shorts with the pading are a cheap alternative. As for the cup most guys who never use em havent taken one in the in nuts from 12" away! it changed my mind. Or like has been mentioned a beer towel hanging down, although most tournys allow it some marshals can be funny so its worth checking first before you step out to play. Hope this helps a little mate! just my 10p's worth.:D

gadge

Team Kinetic
Sep 7, 2005
Tidworth/Leicester/Exeter
Um something not quite right about him.............! Cant quite put my finger up...er sorry on it...er no didnt mean that either.....oh forget it! ill just stop talking to change feet.:D

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by gadge
Um something not quite right about him.............! Cant quite put my finger up...er sorry on it...er no didnt mean that either.....oh forget it! ill just stop talking to change feet.:D
Hey...Mr weeny post count...theres nothing wrong with putting your foot in your mouth from time to time....but if your really talented, there are other options!:D

Your quite right, as you so Boldly say, there is something not quite right about me...but hey, I'm a nice guy...surely we can overlook these things?:D