Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Proto KotH - 21st April - Reading

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Can Stevenage Vendetta be put into the Novice division? Have 1 person with higher div experience on the team.

Also, what time is the captains meeting?

Edit: Looking for a guest too peoples :)

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Divisions

Here are the divisions for this Saturday's Proto KotH event in Reading...

Rookie
=====
Wessex Warriors
SE2
Brunei Welsh Guards
PlanB Kidz
Verge
Glos Uni Blue
Blitzkreig Rookie
GE Cadets
Portsmouth Thunder

Novice
=====
Watford Instinkt 2
NSK
PlanB
T2K
Glos Uni
MT Army
Stevenage Vendetta
Bridport Hellfire
Wycombe Raptors

If anyone is in the wrong division, contact me on 07876 523 529 TODAY as schedules will be drawn up tonight.

The site opens from 7am and games are due to start at 9am. Directions, etc can be found on www.nspl.co.uk under Fixtures, then Round 3.

baby dave

Team Stealth
Sep 21, 2006
herts
Well i got back a little while ago so just wanna say the usual stuff, great day today, marshals were on top form as always, thanks Syd once again for another good event, just wish i was playing.

Also like to say big congratz to Watford Instinkt 2 for winning their first tournament and well played to everyone else....especially MT Army. I think there was what 2 points between 1st and 2nd? :p

Once again good day and il hope to see you all at Dartford in May!

shiftizzle

"bonus balls are us"
Sep 18, 2006
hemel hempsteead oooo love it
YES!!! well done lads Youve done me, Yorkie and all of your team mates proud!! keep this up lads!!

Also well done to all the other teams that took part MT army on second place and whoever came third! from what ive heard its been another brill day from syd and the crew at NSPL nice one guys!!