Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

protype predator cocker valuation wanted.

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Right guys I have managed to prise this from the hands of a mate and would like to know how much it is actually worth. I have all the original brass pneus, and inline reg. I have put on the bob long one just for easy of adjustment. I also have got the matching ceramic barrel. After conversations with steve at belsales he has confirmed it was one of the original evo's they gave marcus and the other preds when they were transitioning from mags to cockers. And to prove it was also a team gun I have found a pic of rafe (?) holing it in an old advertisement.

irons69

BEACH BUM
Jun 11, 2002
kent
Very nice and it's a left hand feed
Has it got the cage and reg that goes under the grip frame

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Cage? It has the shroud, and yeah the original reg and mounting. I called it an inline reg as opposed to vertical reg. I even have the beavertail that will be going back on at some time before I can use it in anger. the barrel is a pmi pefect bore, I thought they were ceramic. My automag one is but as you said is grey.

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
And 3-400 isnt bad really for a 20year old marker. The price has dropped recently as the last predator i saw was a predator series cocker went for 500+.

irons69

BEACH BUM
Jun 11, 2002
kent
If u got cage which holds the online reg and shroud then that better as people used to loose the shroud
And remove cage and reg

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
When I changed the reg over I told the owner to keep all the parts I take off which have all been stripped, lubed, bubble wrapped and boxed away. I just wanted a price and info so I can pass onto him. I am just pleased that in the 10years I have known him, he never lets this marker out of his sight when its out. But after I got it to work he has finally let me take it home to do some sweet spotting and fine tuning (read: deep clean!).