Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PSP make massive changes!!!

alicethegoon

Dec 30, 2008
another step towards getting back to the good old days, no coaching and no training on fields for months in advance

good stuff, roll on 7 man

Orion3

Jul 12, 2009
They been watching Robbo/Marcus interview???

MS - follow suit I hope.

Time to give us old gits a fighting chance!! Maybe this time I'll be able to compete with the son and his mates.....or maybe not - at least I can try!

Minibaker

Go Hard or Go Home
Mar 21, 2009
some things i hope the MS dont take up. like making the bunkes bigger... if Paitnball ever wants to get away from the hobby image a certain degree of fitness as an "athlete" needs to happen. why should more slender people who play paintball cater for the bigger of people who play. if your that serious abotu winning you would do something about your weight if you cant play being a small teabag,

the layout thing is interesting. may be a good thing. training would be weird at first.
dont see a point in making the field longer.
and coaching is a part of xball. that like saying you cant have 7 men when playing 7man.

Reactions: Ellis90

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
some things i hope the MS dont take up. like making the bunkes bigger... if Paitnball ever wants to get away from the hobby image a certain degree of fitness as an "athlete" needs to happen. why should more slender people who play paintball cater for the bigger of people who play. if your that serious abotu winning you would do something about your weight if you cant play being a small teabag,

the layout thing is interesting. may be a good thing. training would be weird at first.
and coaching is a part of xball. that like saying you cant have 7 men when playing 7man.
LOL really ! so as long as your 5ft tal and under 10 stone you can play ?

And the reason for making the fields longer is those with skill will make the shots.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland

No it's not, it's like saying you can't have 8 men when playing 7 man you twit.

Paintball isn't about being able to run the fastest or listen to someone telling you what to do, it's a combination of skills from clear and quick thinking to being able to shoot better than the guy on the other side, knowing when and where to move.

I think you should meet Dave Bains or someone like that and see what he says when you mention losing weight, you'd be lucky to walk away with your head still attached.

Reactions: Potter Loki

Minibaker

Go Hard or Go Home
Mar 21, 2009
LOL really ! so as long as your 5ft tal and under 10 stone you can play ?

And the reason for making the fields longer is those with skill will make the shots.
No im not saying that, but obivously you have to be in a certain healthy state to compete and compete well in an event. if you cant go 3 points with out needing a lung transplant becuase you are over weight and unhealthy and the team your playing dont show any signs of fatigue becuase their healthier than you. or you keep on getting shot out of your bunker becuase your the same size or bigger than it. Why should things be brought do to your level? to make it fair? whats fair about that?

PSP said :
  • "for talented players of all sizes," - not the size of the team the size of the player
  • " Currently, smaller and wealthier players have an edge in the PSP" -
  • "The field layouts have not been friendly to larger players"
  • "Adjust position of bunkers to better suit a wider variety of players"
dont complain about the fact some someone more healther that you shot you out. if you read the opening statment from the PSP its pretty obvious its about weight and people moaning about it has brought this out come.

and yeah i see the point of making the field longer, less people shot off the break blah blah blah.

maybe next time you will read what i said, apply it to the facts before assuming soemthing.