Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PT Pistol and extras, Nexus Edition NT10 and full spares, PE pack,

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Right - a little clear out! All items are inclusive of postage, but you add 4% fees if paying Paypal. I can arrange colection, but not meeting up or delivery as my car is off the road, and not in a good way ;)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152275530530633.1073741841.559190632&type=1&l=8b3bd03fe3

First up - a PT pistol. Much as I've enjoyed using it, it gets used once or twice a year and deserves more! It's not pristine, but in honest used condition. Fully working and no leaks or issues at all - I played a few games at a punter day last week with no problems. It takes a ten shot magazine over the top, and comes with a bag of 12grams and a load of brand new ten shot tubes, along with a barely used drop leg holster (right handed) and a cartridge belt which holds the 12gs and Ten shots perfectly.

Asking Price is £65 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Next - a Nexus Team NT10. A former team gun, with F-stamp for use in Germany. Well used, with anno wear on the body and barrel tip - but I reckon it actually looks quite sweet like this, like faded denim. The grips are worn down, but still cover the battery compartment and are very nicely comfortable. Shoots sweet and smooth - but, as it's been sat unused for a while, I will give it a full strip down and test before it's posted.
I'll also supply a full spares kit, along with lube and spacers. If someone pays the asking price, then they'll also get a Dye Nautillus bag thrown in for free!

Asking for £160

Lastly, an Eclipse NXE pack in black and white. A bit tatty and well used, but totally functional £15 posted

Attachments

Last edited: