Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

pulse hoppers / nxe packs for sale uk

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
hi im afriad not :( i had hoped to get some on their way today but they arrived in my possesion a little late and not as many as i was hoping, some will definatly leave tommorow. really sorry to keep anyone waiting, when i posted the ad i thought they were ready to go but getting them all in one place and checking them over is taking longer than expected

i did also find out today that they are not clear as i was origonally told, they are smoke....i hope this isnt a problem for anyone, let me know if it is and we will sort something out
thats no problem but how are you going to do the postage as payment first as they come in or are you going to wait till you have them all prior to posting...cheers cliff...:confused:

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
as soon as they are checked out ill start shipping them to people in order that i recieved payment, when i send them they will go next day delivery by dhl

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Hi,
sorry for the hanging around....ive been off work today, i should be able to sort out some of these hoppers to ship in the morning
sorry for the delays!

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
no there are some packs left im just not sure how many yet, when i spoken to a couple of people ill repost what is left for sale