Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pulse loader Battery life / feedback ??

Dead_Snakey

MakeItOrBreakIt2124917253
Oct 23, 2005
SALISBURY
Visit site
by the looks of the drive setup, i recon a rip could be installed onto a pulse.

it uses a similar design to the halo in the respect of drive shaft etc, and already has a hole there for a rip.

anyone care to make one???
hmm curious.. would a rip stop the tray from pulling out tho?? Maybe theyll bring one out?? but then agian they said that about the vlocity, which i did really like!

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
hmm curious.. would a rip stop the tray from pulling out tho?? Maybe theyll bring one out?? but then agian they said that about the vlocity, which i did really like!
If the ripdrive were to be attached to the tray, I guess you'd need a slot on the underside of the shell to allow the ripdrive to be pulled out too. Nice idea :cool:

-Will

Gran

London Nexus #32
Sep 3, 2006
Was there not something posted on here a couple of days ago with a guy using a pulse with a rip he had installed? I deffo saw it somewhere and thought it was a good idea.

As far as battery life goes... I've used mine for a full 2days play so far and the Duracells in there are still going strong, I thought I'd test to see exactly how long they last seeing as the thing is constantly pulsing.
I do tend to change batteries everytime I play anyway just incase of problems on the field!