Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pulse Loaders...

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
Aye :D

I think he should just compare the ups and downs of the pulse with his current loader and see if its worth getting a different loader or getting another of his current one :)
Thats what I'm trying to do by setting up this thread....
All info about the Pulse (both good and bad) is being taken aboard and will indeed help me decide if I wanna go buy one Or not:

Keep it comin' folks....its all good:cool:

ION_CRAZY

Upgrade your Game
Jul 11, 2005
UK
www.paintball-upgrades.co.uk
I just wish they included the RF chip and a good quality plug and play harness as a part of the package. It's a bit **** that you have to pay another 20 quid for the RF chip and then another tenner on say a Tadao harness if you don't want to void your board's warranty.
The only other option currently is the hater boards and the symbio link, thats £100 plus you need a hopper , £100, the pulse is £100 plus £20 for chip + £10 for harness + £80 for aftermarket board.

Total for pulse setup = £210
Total for Hater board and halo setup = £200

So the wireless tech is still pretty expencive no matter which way you go.

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
The only other option currently is the hater boards and the symbio link, thats £100 plus you need a hopper , £100, the pulse is £100 plus £20 for chip + £10 for harness + £80 for aftermarket board.

Total for pulse setup = £210
Total for Hater board and halo setup = £200

So the wireless tech is still pretty expencive no matter which way you go.
Not sure why you've added £80 to your equation for a pulse as you don't need an aftermarket board or void your warranty if you use a harness. It just seems a bit silly that you have to pay an extra 30 quid (30% of the hopper price) to be able to use the hopper to it's full capabilities.

The thing that surprised me more than anything is that they expected people to solder their own harness at the beginning and even though I believe they now supply one style of plug and play harness, (I don't think) there is a variety provided by the manufacture for use with it's product, meaning you may have to go an buy your own 3rd party one anyway. It all just gives me the impression being a bit rushed to get it out for cup last year.

After all that though, they are pretty damn fast once you plug in the chip.

Then again, if your only ever going to use it at 15bps capped events there really isn't much need for any of the fancy stuff as all of the high end loaders feed 15 pretty easy out of the box anyway. :rolleyes:

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
Not sure why you've added £80 to your equation for a pulse as you don't need an aftermarket board or void your warranty if you use a harness. It just seems a bit silly that you have to pay an extra 30 quid (30% of the hopper price) to be able to use the hopper to it's full capabilities.

The thing that surprised me more than anything is that they expected people to solder their own harness at the beginning and even though I believe they now supply one style of plug and play harness, there isn't a variety provided by the manufacture for use with it's product, meaning you may have to go an buy your own 3rd party one anyway. It all just gives me the impression being a bit rushed to get it out for cup last year.

Then again, if your only ever going to use it at 15bps capped events there really isn't much need for any of the fancy stuff as all of the high end loaders feed 15 pretty easy out of the box anyway. :rolleyes:
... and breath :p

-james

ION_CRAZY

Upgrade your Game
Jul 11, 2005
UK
www.paintball-upgrades.co.uk

The thing that surprised me more than anything is that they expected people to solder their own harness at the beginning and even though I believe they now supply one style of plug and play harness, (I don't think) there isn't a variety provided by the manufacture for use with it's product, meaning you may have to go an buy your own 3rd party one anyway. It all just gives me the impression being a bit rushed to get it out for cup last year.

i was saying if you bought a tadao or virtue board with which you then plug in a harness, it might be a little easier. i know there are guns that have apaters, and planet released the expansion port for the EGO, i was just saying if you wanted a no trouble plug and play system for a gun, an after market board could be the simplest route. As you said, soldering seems a bit much to expect, with players as young as 13 it could be dangerous.