Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

pump guns

Micah

OOOO OOOOO Pick me I know!!!!!!

Well it depends. What's your price range? What are you looking for? Stock class? Direct Feed? Autotrigger? Something modular so you can change it up as you please?

What are you looking into? Let me know, I am after all one of 2 resident Pump guys.

-Micah

Micah

Phantom Stock class would be perfect. I've been playing with one for about 4 years now and it's never done me wrong. I would get it with a 45 frame (the comfort difference is astounding) and I highly reccomend getting a stock. Also buying a set of detent rings from Mike at CCI (the makers of the Phantom) would be well worth your time and money.

Mike is a great guy, and a pleasure to deal with. I reccomend buying direct from him or from Hans at Seige craft paintball. Both are great.

My current avatar is me playing with my Blue VSC phantom with a 4oz CO2 bottle at the Diablo internationa Open this year. :cool:

-Micah

Micah

If it were me, I would buy a Phantom VSC and a Teloscopic T-Stock and run a 4 oz vertical. It took me about 3 years to figure out that this was my perfect set up (I only have one more thing to buy and it'll be compleatly perfect *insert diabolical laugh here*

Actionvillages has 4oz co2 tanks for less than $10

-Micah

Micah

I generally try to stay away from personal type attacks, but you sir are a dumb-ass. He's buying a pump because he WANTS TO USE A PUMP. This is a ver valid reason that most people don't seem to comprehend.

If he wanted a semi auto he would buy a semi auto. And he probably would have asked about semi autos not pumps.

Think before you speak, eh?

-Micah