Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

question about mods

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Ok as the topic is still live, I'd like to ask this question.

To become a mod, as well as having all the positive traits to become a mod, you would of course need to be able to commit a minimum amount of time per week day, whatever, online.

Is it different for everyone? I guess the people who work at PGi towers they are online a lot, but for the non-PGi workers, do they have a minimum commitment to meet?

Oh, nice caterpillar btw. Deffo a dragon slayer that one.

Kevin

MK Storm
Apr 12, 2002
Leeds
www.stormpaintballteam.co.uk
Lump was made a honourary mod for the day because he and Lemon went and got me a cup of tea when my back was bad at Campaign but if the real truth be known...it helped a certain scumbag stay out of the A and E department ....and if you can work the connection between the tea and the scumbag...I would be well impressed.
your back was that bad that if you would of gone to the tea van yourself you would have to go to A & E ? :D

before you get mad
And so, if you wish to become a mod, then as long as you have a goos sense of humour, reliable and of course trustworthy, then you have a chance.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Ok as the topic is still live, I'd like to ask this question.

To become a mod, as well as having all the positive traits to become a mod, you would of course need to be able to commit a minimum amount of time per week day, whatever, online.

Is it different for everyone? I guess the people who work at PGi towers they are online a lot, but for the non-PGi workers, do they have a minimum commitment to meet?

Oh, nice caterpillar btw. Deffo a dragon slayer that one.

Was brought up in plats, afaik it comes down to a demand baisis, atm theres very little for the mods to actualy moderate because its a small forum, hense the staff of PGi is enough.

If you want mod, start recruiting ppl to come post and expand teh forums!