Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

***Quitting Kit Sale! Marker//Mask//Hoppers//Tanks//Jersey//Pants//+more!***

abateman1972

May 11, 2013
i'll take the jersey and what are the minimum and maximum of the waist sizes for the diablo pants, if they fit me ill take both for £30 along with the tank cover, also what weight and height are you because if i'm near you i might take the arm pads aswell rico121

abateman1972

May 11, 2013
i'll take the arm pads and pod pack along with the jersey and the pants if you tell me the max and min waist size of the pants and what weight, height and build you are, all for £80 to cover some fees ever though its 60 added up

abateman1972

May 11, 2013
change of heart, if they haven't gone by the 2nd june i'll take the bottle cover and the jersey for 5 quid in total

rico121

Love is evoL
Jul 29, 2011
Northampton
the £20 tank still available? and the eclipse arm pads? arm pads are on offer from justpaintball at £20 so ill offer you £30 for the tank and the arm pads and if the grav hopper and squidgy are still available and free to deals over £5 i'll have them as well ;)

i live in peterborough so i can meet you in thrapston over the weekend if you want to save on postage?
Sounds good mate, I'm headed down to London on saturday to have a look at a bike I might be getting, so I guess we could work something out :p

rico121

Love is evoL
Jul 29, 2011
Northampton
i'll take the arm pads and pod pack along with the jersey and the pants if you tell me the max and min waist size of the pants and what weight, height and build you are, all for £80 to cover some fees ever though its 60 added up
So you only want the jersey and bottle cover thats it?