Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Quitting Sale!! LAST FEW BITS LEFT!!

Snowwolf

Rebellion
Oct 30, 2008
Northants
Right guys, due to having no spare time im packing up paintball. Its a real shame as i've really enjoyed all the events over the last year!

So ive got about 90% of my gear up for sale. I can accept payment via Paypal, cheque (obviously needs to clear before i send any items out) or bank transfer. Also cash if people wish to collect.

Ive got plenty of people on here who can vouch for me and my gear so here we go....

1. Ninja DM9 boxed with all the bits (spares kit, allen keys etc etc) in as new condition. Only used about 10 times. Shoots outstandingly. Theres not even wear on the barrel tip! Cleaned after every use.

£425 + post

2. Pure Energy 68/45 fibre wrap bottle. About 15 months old, no nicks or dings. Always had a cover on it, air's up fine, no leaks.

SOLD

3. White Dye I3 goggles. Only 6 months old, used no more than 5 times. Fire lens. Excellent condition, come in Dye goggle bag.

SOLD

4. Black Events. Very good condition. Come in goggle bag.

SOLD

5. Dye I4 lens. New, unused condition. Silver, mirror finish.

£10 + post

6. Blue HK skull + crossbones short sleeve tee in 'XL'. Very good condition, no rips or tears. Rare! It took me a while to get hold of this!!

£25 + post

7. Red HK 'Hostile Kids' long sleeve tee in 'XL'. Very good condition, no rips or tears.

£20 + post

8. Empire Reloader B. Black diamond shell, no cracks. In good condition. Does have a sanded feedneck. 'Cheat to win' back plate. 'Ultrasoft' virtue crown fitted.

£25 + post

9. Vlocity Junior in black. Fitted with the virtue chip. Does have a broken lid, but apart from that its in very good condition.

£30 + post

10. A job lot of pods. 14 Fatboy 140 pods. 6 Dye locklids. All in good condition with no cracks or broken lids.

SOLD

11. Dye gun bag, as new.

SOLD

12. Dye 2009 pants in red. Excellent condition, only worn a handfull of time, no rips or tears. 'L'

£40 + post

13. Dye attack pack in red. Excellent condition, only used 3 or 4 times.

SOLD

14. Dye 09 elbow pads in grey. Only used 2 or 3 times. 'XL'. Small hole in cuff on one of the elbow pads but otherwise as new.

£10 + post

15. Dye 09 Knee pads in grey. Only used 2 or 3 times. 'XL'. As new.

£10 + post

16. Eclipse roller gear bag. Massive bag, holds loads of gear. Excellent condition, just a bit muddy! Due to its size this item is collection only unless you want to pay for a courier to collect!

£40 + post

17. Grey NXE 'Alex Fraige' 3 x 2 pack. Very good condition.

£15 +post

18. Exclipse Overload 09 bounce vest. Really comfortable! 'XL' Only worn once, as new!

SOLD

19. Dye 08 Jersey in gold. Good condition, no rips or tears. (XL)

£10 + post

20. Dye 08 pants in Gold. Good condition bar the left knee which has a small burn mark from when i played indoors. Only a small hole, still great pants. 'Large'

£20 + post

First come first served basis.

I will sell the whole lot as a complete set up for £750!!!! Thats £875 worth of gear at the prices im asking.

And thats it! If anyone else needs more photo's of anything then let me know.

Vreiss

Jan 28, 2010
Hey, would you do this lot for £45 all in?

Black Events
elbow pads
Knee pads
bounce vest

Got the money ready to go

Kem

HEADSHOT
Dec 16, 2008
S****horpe ... gah
hannbyn if you want just an L then i will sell you mine for the same price if you let me have this XL one as mines to tight if not Ill try to out bid you

also where are you for the eclipse roller and do you have pics
also if you have an i4 lense do you have any I4s to sell with it in which case what colour and how much
Would you split the lock lids
and how much for if you will sell all will you do a deal

HaNNbyn1988

Aug 27, 2009
sorry kem i dont need the large. i want this one and as i understand on this thread the rules are first come first served. and i have already said i will pay the asking price. i am just waiting for details. why try and out bid thats just not cool

Kem

HEADSHOT
Dec 16, 2008
S****horpe ... gah
Rule 10 "* The first person to offer the ASKING price MAY get the goods even if there are offers already tabled but not accepted (it remains the sellers right to decide what offer to take)."
That protects the sellers right to choose the higher price in the thread, and yet still gives them the freedom to sell to whom they decide. Which from what I've read is the idea.

au contraire my friend !!!!!!!!!! and im afraid i know its not cool and i feel guilty about doing it but ive been looking for 6 months for some xl overloads and have posted wtds god knows how many times

I made an offer for you to still have one and im sorry that you need a bigger size but thats life im afraid mate

also incase you dont know french that means "i dont think so bro" well technically ide need "mon frere" on the end but you get the point :p