Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ra3

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
anyone else beta testing this for EA? let me know what you think if you are....

im unsure at the moment, looks nice and plays ok but there is something missing... perhaps its that i cant kill the opposition online :( i keep gettin my ass kicked :(

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Yes im beta'ing this for EA. and its utter ****. Theyre trying to be Westwood, and failing at it. Ive played every C+C, Generals was disapointing, Tib wars was aweful, Kanes wrath is... not even worth mentioning and RA3 just kills the will to buy another c+c game from EA.

The only thing theyve got going for them is the acting, the actual gameplay is just a revamped generals engine.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
i do agree that since the downfall of westwood the cnc namesake has gone straight up the wall. generals was piss poor, tiberium wars sucked, kanes wraith also sucks. i doubt it will stop me buying ra3 though. im command and conquer to the core of my soul. bring it on you commie(sp?) scum :D

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
i do agree that since the downfall of westwood the cnc namesake has gone straight up the wall. generals was piss poor, tiberium wars sucked, kanes wraith also sucks. i doubt it will stop me buying ra3 though. im command and conquer to the core of my soul. bring it on you commie(sp?) scum :D

;) lets take it back to Tib Sun original, i played in the top 10 ranked ladder back in the day, would love to school you ;)