Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rain!!!

Billteamdirt

Apr 15, 2002
Not sure never been there
Visit site
wrapping it up would not really help all that much because the humidity would be high enough that the inside of the barrel would still get wet...actually the plastic wrap might help trap the water inside of it....hmm

the best way i have found for playing in the rain generally involves keeping my gear in the car till right before game time....squeegee out the barrel at the ten seconds before game time and after the whistle blows firing will keep the rain out....you might have to squeegee a few times during to get out the condensation...i usually have to.

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
Just wrap your helix in insulation tape and don't forget to re Chronagraph your marker:)

John Molloy

Jedi Master
Jan 9, 2002
Manchester
ukjaguars.com
I saw some dude's playing in wales once (think they're called K2 or summit) using a barrel tube with holes cut into the end caps (cut down the length of the tube to fit the ported barrel). Thats the clear plastic tubes that barrels are sometimes delivered in or any other clear tube at least 1cm wider (diameter) than youre barrel.
L8rz

p.s. sorry about the pun..........NOT:D

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Barrel tubes

Yes they make every bit of difference.

Take a tube - cut it to length (covering the porting)

Take one end cap and cut a cross into the end

Fit this to the tube.

Push the barrel throught the cross cutting and draw the tube all the way over the barrel

Voila - no more water in the barrel

Mark