Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ramping and BPS cap rules.

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
When I stopped playing tournaments were semi only and ramping wasn't legal. Now I'm back, ramping is part of the modern game, and electronic boards have modes to accommodate the amount of assisted firing allowed per organisers, like psp, nxl or millennium.

Now if I wanted to play in a tourney but my marker only did semi, would I be allowed to play?

I.used to dabbled in the midland masters which was semi only, is that now the cpps?

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
As long as in semi it cannot exceed the bps of the ramp limit it should be ok.

Masters is totally separate to CPPS. When there was a big fallout between the masters and the Federation they were removed from the forum.

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
As long as in semi it cannot exceed the bps of the ramp limit it should be ok.

Masters is totally separate to CPPS. When there was a big fallout between the masters and the Federation they were removed from the forum.
O' right, how things change. So are the Masters still about? I used to like playing at Uttoxetter and Nottingham, not so much Elsham. It was a long drive and if the weather was crap the place was like a swamp.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Depending on which marker you use, you may be able to have the board re-flashed to accomadate modern rules. PM Rabies on here - he has done a couple of my Timmy boards and is very reasonable...

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
O' right, how things change. So are the Masters still about? I used to like playing at Uttoxetter and Nottingham, not so much Elsham. It was a long drive and if the weather was crap the place was like a swamp.
CPPS is held at Rodbaston College

UKMasters is held at Uttoxeter and Ancaster