Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ramping mode on an etek ego

marshall13

Sep 20, 2007
london
not to threadjack but if you play in any of the tournaments or leagues the millenium, PSP, and NPPL all have changed there max rof to 13 bps so the leagues are probably gonna do this, so if you can get it to about 13 you should be fine instead of 15.

just my 2p

thanks

Marshall

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
not to threadjack but if you play in any of the tournaments or leagues the millenium, PSP, and NPPL all have changed there max rof to 13 bps so the leagues are probably gonna do this, so if you can get it to about 13 you should be fine instead of 15.

just my 2p

thanks

Marshall
Hardly rel8's to the issue though,he's only getting 10bps.
Mackem' BTW how are you measuring your marker bps?

mackemforever

Bristol Addiction
Nov 30, 2007
count the number in the hopper and time how long it takes to shoot em.

Although the ramping mode I use is one that kicks in when you pull the trigger at a rate of 5 pulls per second and from the number of shots it tries to do to each trigger pull at that rate I can figure out what it is shooting at.

tiffer

May 31, 2005
Visit site
count the number in the hopper and time how long it takes to shoot em.

Although the ramping mode I use is one that kicks in when you pull the trigger at a rate of 5 pulls per second and from the number of shots it tries to do to each trigger pull at that rate I can figure out what it is shooting at.
Ramp 1 then.
Sorry m8 but I don't see how you can rely on either of those methods for accuracy,how are you able to calcul8 the amount of shots it tries to achieve between each pull?:eek:

What ROf can you achieve on semi 1?

Humour me,what I would do is re-set to std factory and then mess,@ least you will know it's not a programme setting that's causing it.

CAMDENELECTRIC

KU Nemesis
Jun 4, 2007
Newcastle Under-Lyme
Try reseting the defaults and then if that fails re check your BPS setting on your BBS system.
Go to your local site and use a chrono to measure your bps to get an accurate reading.
Check your manual for how to set the bps limit on the BBS system.

Here is the ramp info:-
Ramp 1 (Mode 3 on the Firing Mode Parameter)
This mode allows the rate of fire to ramp to a maximum set by the Maximum
Rate of Fire with BBSS enabled parameter, once the trigger has been pulled
four times at a minimum rate of 5 pps (pulls per second), and allows this rate
of fire to maintained as long as the required trigger pull rate is maintained.
After the last trigger pull, the ramp can be restarted with a single trigger pull
if that pull occurs within one second.

Ramp 2 (Mode 4 on the Firing Mode Parameter)
This mode is the same as Ramp 1 mode but without the one second ramp
restart.

Ramp 3 (Mode 5 on the Firing Mode Parameter)
This mode is the same as Ramp 2 mode but activates at a minimum rate of
7.5 pulls per second.

Have you tried all the different ramp modes? and your gun on semi? Check that you can actually reach 15bps in semi or the other modes.

Also, im no expert, but have you tried changing the battery? a pretty simple thing but I have gotta check;)

Hope some of this helps!
If you have further trouble PM Lovetone, he has helped me alot with my Etek.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
I agree with these guys, go see how fast it's REALLY shooting. Then if it's still firing 10bps even after restoring to factory and trying several hoppers, send it up to Planet and see what they make of it.

tiffer

May 31, 2005
Visit site
i no im just saying he doesnt need to get to the full 15bps he wants.

Marshall
But the issue is he can't even reach over 10.

He dosnt need the full 10 bps anyway as someone said but its better to have it fully correct so ask eclipse, they are really good.
:confused:

Why doesn't he need the 10?We all know it's lower to get to the ramp mode but that isn't the issue;his max ROF seems to be capped for whatever reason.