Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

RAP4 METS .43cal

platty

Mar 16, 2009
Gatwick, Surrey
Hi all,

I bought a RAP 4 METS marker a couple of years ago, and have used it so few times, the 1kg bottle of Co2 I bought from a local paintball field still has gas in it!

I simply do not have the space to use it.

The METS marker fires at upto 450fps (adjustable) and will fire semi, or full auto (rate of fire also adjustable).

Included in the sale is:-

-RAP4 METs .43cal marker
-Rubber Grip
-45g cylinder
-60g cylinder
-1kg tank
-Acog style red dot scope
-Front grip
-Silencer
-4 20 round magazines
-Filling line
-Gun Case

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk54/platty30/DSC00342.jpg

Not sure if you guys have heard of these before (Im betting you have), but they are used mainly in the US for MilSim paintball, military, and law enforcement training.
I'll include any and all paintballs and shells I can find.
im not sure what the rules are posting external links to other websites, but if you search rap4 in google, you'll be bang on the money.

Im asking £265 posted, or £250 collected. paypal or cash is fine. Im 5 mins from Gatwick Airport.

platty

Mar 16, 2009
Gatwick, Surrey
Just to add as I have had a few PM's regarding this....

I very rarely go paintballing anymore, so I don't want to trade with paintballing gear.

Sorry guys, cash is king.

Cheers

Mark

d rabe

STD 2011
Aug 6, 2008
The basement
I gave him that forum that so he was able to sell it .its in there field is what i was meaning and lets not go into details:)

platty

Mar 16, 2009
Gatwick, Surrey
Thanks for the Link, I'll try them too.

You are right though, I originally bought the marker to use in the Garden for a bit of fun (expensive fun!), as I knew most fields would not allow it.