Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rd 1 Final Standings

Africa-Fusion

Aberdeen Fusion
Aug 5, 2008
I have to hld my hands up and say that this does make more sence now.

Personnaly I would maybe have done it a little differantly but then again I'm not the organiser.
Rich, please forgive me, I was not attacking you at all.

Do these points get carried across to the next event?

I loved the event apart from the issues I raised earlier.
Looking forward to Rnd2.

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Forget the rules, the points, the rankings, the flying pigs... 62 teams? That's amazing!!! :)

Malvor123

Sneaky Snorkels
Apr 4, 2010
Birmingham, West Midlands
Lampeter Karma 2

now this is where i start to dislike paintball

i dont know about everyone else but i had a great day at round 1 and yeh ok, my team didnt win that many games but who cares?
im out there to have fun and play some paintball and not have to worry about how the table is scored

your all just pathetic if your argueing tbf.

kthxbai

The Manchester Firm

Our Life Is Different.
Apr 29, 2010
Manchester

i dont know about everyone else but i had a great day at round 1 and yeh ok, my team didnt win that many games but who cares?
im out there to have fun and play some paintball and not have to worry about how the table is scored

kthxbai

Give the guy a break. He got a little hot headed and emotional about something and voiced his opinion. I'm not saying he was right to do so but credit to him, he came back on and said sorry. It takes a lot of balls to admit you are wrong, more so than to carry on with what you said in the first place.

On a side note, I don't think the moderators will take kindly to your text/lol speak.

Reactions: Africa-Fusion

RichardMacdonald

Inverness ICE
Jan 25, 2010
Inverness, Scotland
www.facebook.com
Lordy!!. Some people on this thread need to go back to school and re-sit English, its portraying a bleak picture of society. Take one for the team lads, aye?.

http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/interactive/literacy.html

Anyway, have to say, in spite of all the ‘misery bugs’ on this thread, the setup looks to work a treat!. You want the series to be run over the year with teams requiring to play consistent in order to win… like most sporting events.

Also, well done to all teams who competed.

GSuperstar

Planet Eclipse
Jul 17, 2003
Manchester
www.facebook.com

kthxbai
Others have different goals/objectives/aspirations...

Reactions: Africa-Fusion