Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Read Now Everybody

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
The Paintball Federation Cup is only two weekends away at Ancaster. (3rd and 4th October).

It is with great pleasure that we can now announce this years prize fund.

The Federation Members have clubbed together to give the players the Federation Cup that will crown the UK's Champions. The entrance fees have been kept to a minimum and now we can give you details of the prizes up for grabs.

For each and every team booked into and paid up for the event the Federation Members will put 5 cases of Paintballs into the prize fund. Which means if the event fills to 50 teams the total prize fund will be 1/2 million paintballs...500,000 Paintballs given away to the top 3 teams in Division 1 (M7), Div 2 (M5) and Div 3 (M5) + A most Sporting Team Award (see below for % Split). As well as trophies to third place in each division there will be the Federation Cup M7 Champions Trophy and M5 Trophy which will be engraved with the Winner of each years Federation Cup and be the teams to keep until they try and defend the Trophy the year after.

The event still has a few places left but they are not expected to last long. Visit http://www.paintballfederation.co.uk/ for links and info.

If 50 Teams are booked in and Paid Up:

M7 (Div 1)
1st = 65 Cases.... 26% Of Total Prize Fund.
2nd = 30 Cases.... 12% Of Total Prize Fund.
3rd = 15 Cases.... 6% Of Total Prize Fund.

M5 (Div 2)
1st = 45 Cases.... 18% Of Total Prize Fund.
2nd = 20 Cases.... 8% Of Total Prize Fund.
3rd = 10 Cases.... 4% Of Total Prize Fund.

M5 (Div 3)
1st = 30 Cases....12% Of Total Prize Fund.
2nd = 15 Cases.... 6% Of Total Prize Fund.
3rd = 10 Cases.... 4% Of Total Prize Fund.

Most Sporting Team (Overall) = 10 Cases. 4% Of Total Prize Fund.

Note… Prize fund is worked out on 5 cases of paint for each team booked in and paid up and will be split according to the percentages above if less than 50 teams rounded down to the nearest 500 balls. Maximum prize fund will be 500,000 Paintballs.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Hats off to the Federation and the Sponsors for putting together an excellent prize fund.

The more teams that enter the bigger the prize fund.

Managing just to place is worth so much to your teams finances next year.

What more incentive do you guys need to get booked in

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
In my short 6 years paintball life, I don't remember about such big prices fairly dispatch between divisions, specially for a such cheap entry fees !! :eek:

I hoppe to see lot of people in this events even if not playing as it will be the best way to thanks the federation and everything they do and try to do for us. :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
i am surprised that all the spaces aren't full yet. But if there ever was an incentive to book this must be it.
The Federation is now effectively plumbing the depths of UK paintball; the guys in the industry have shown their conviction and commitment to putting us back on the map, the rest is down to you guys.

I cannot stress enough the importance of making this a success and before any cynic opens their mouth here, not one person on this board benefits financially from however many teams enter.

Most of you have been on these boards long enough to know me well enough; you might not like me, or even agree with my views but you have no other option than to respect the fact I will tell you the truth when I post.

The industry members on our board have put their hands deep into their pockets to come up with this event for you guys, and as I say, none of them benefit here.
The work that people like Ledz, Chris and Wendy, Gill Chapple, Jon Payne, the list goes on ......
They all have their own businesses to run but they have spent considerable time and effort doing this.
Let's pay them back by entering!