Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Recball 2 Tournament

PiranahBLVFG3

Jun 8, 2002
Springfield, MO
www.geocities.com
I have played recball for about two years now and would like to get more into tournaments and stuff (from trees to supair). Anyhow i was wondering if you guys could give me some advice on how to make the transition, what to expect, etc.. Thanks!:D

Tim

Oct 30, 2001
G Unit
Visit site
If your Serious about doing it mate come to marchbrook at the end of feb we are having a training day but if you want a taste of it then your more than welcome

generaly it would make sense to join a team as most tournaments are on sup air.. and IT more fun.

If you want details drop me a mail

Wildman_steven@yahoo.com
cheers bro
ste

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by steven09
If your Serious about doing it mate come to marchbrook at the end of feb we are having a training day but if you want a taste of it then your more than welcome

generaly it would make sense to join a team as most tournaments are on sup air.. and IT more fun.

If you want details drop me a mail

Wildman_steven@yahoo.com
cheers bro
ste
Think it might be a bit of a trip to N Wales from Missouri US....at least I think MO is Missouri.

But he's right try your local sites to see if they have sup-air or join a tournament team that plays sup-air.

shamu

Tonight we dine in hell
Apr 17, 2002
Now-Cal
Expect to shoot more paint - a lot more paint. Also expect a faster paced game. Expect it to be more aggressive. Expect to have a good time :)

If you can, try to practice with some local tournament teams. Talk to them afterwards to see what you can do to improve. That will help you get acclimated to the differences between rec and tournament ball.