Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rednal Walkon - 17th May 2009

Arkitech

Star in the hood
Feb 28, 2008
Rednal Walkon on the 17th May 2009

Gates usually open around 9.00am-9.15am. New shops with breakfast and tea/coffee in the morning and burgers etc through the day at really good prices.

Paint in stock is either ramp@£25 per box or similar (normally blaze/frostbite) depending on temp also at £25 per box

Green fee is £15.

Air on site to 3000psi from 4 self serv stations (two faster ones, two slower).

Car parking is direct at the site, will get booked numbers in closer to the time.

Nice relaxed day, with lots of good games and fast turn around of games.

Any other info, give me a shout. £40 for a good days balling with quality paint!

cheers

uther313

uther
Sep 4, 2007
Wrexham
looking forward to this one guys should be a good days balling who else is coming? spread the word guys lets make it a busy day

uther313

uther
Sep 4, 2007
Wrexham
got a few new bits on the marker now so wana see how it shoots haha anyone else you no coming burnzey?you no anyone after a marker? got an epiphany for sale

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
I dont know i think stewart and chris are . I dont know bring it down you might find one of the punters might have it off you. What have you had done to it ?

uther313

uther
Sep 4, 2007
Wrexham
i got a new bolt and virtue bored for my pm5 so looking forward to tweaking it so its even sweeter than it was before haha.think stu is marshaling cause he goin to NQ the week after. but im bring couple of mates with me so should be good

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
Sound like it going to be a blast, I cant wait iv got to blast the cob webs out of my ego i havent play for 2 months now.
What bolt is it , is the bored an oled .

uther313

uther
Sep 4, 2007
Wrexham
bored is brand new and the bolt is a low pressure one not sure of the make just yet waiting for it to be delivered. my friends has got a pm5 now and he got an orange bolt in his. cant wait to play again.might be gettin a cp reg for it as wel but depends on funds