Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

REDUCED PRICES. Leaving sale! Kit clear out

Motifier

Devaztator
Apr 27, 2014
Hey, I'm really keen on the ETEK. How much including shipping to New Zealand? Shipping fees I've been quoted on have been around £35.

Cheers, Tom

stuartyalec

Dec 6, 2012
Hey, I'm really keen on the ETEK. How much including shipping to New Zealand? Shipping fees I've been quoted on have been around £35.

Cheers, Tom
I'm not overly keen on sending international.. Could you give me a link to the postage service you got the quote for?
Thanks

Motifier

Devaztator
Apr 27, 2014
Hi Stuart,

I was told my by friend that you need to ship with Royal mail,

I've found some prices on their website, but not sure how much the gun weighs with the case and some bubble wrap

http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder/printed-papers

If that doesn't work for you , I may have someone in the UK who can ship it to me. But preferably a 1 step process is preferable.

I would be keen on Tracked and Signed.

Cheers,
Tom

Motifier

Devaztator
Apr 27, 2014
Hi Stuart,

I was told my by friend that you need to ship with Royal mail,

I've found some prices on their website, but not sure how much the gun weighs with the case and some bubble wrap

http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder/printed-papers

If that doesn't work for you , I may have someone in the UK who can ship it to me. But preferably a 1 step process is preferable.

I would be keen on Tracked and Signed.

Cheers,
Tom

K.C.

Apr 14, 2014
Dunstable
I am interested as most of the mods would be good for what I want to do to it and would save me the time getting all the bits separately. Is it in working order? Does it need new seals? How long has it been under work as a project?

stuartyalec

Dec 6, 2012
I am interested as most of the mods would be good for what I want to do to it and would save me the time getting all the bits separately. Is it in working order? Does it need new seals? How long has it been under work as a project?
Yes it is in working order, It has never seen the field so is in pretty much new condition. It hasnt seen the field and only about 50 shots indoors to try it out so no, would not need new seals. Have had it for a couple of months, less than half a year id say?