Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

REDUCED PRICES. Leaving sale! Kit clear out

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Someone else offered more, simple as that. Don't worry, something else will come along you can spend your money on. Failing that, offer asking price with immediate payment, a seller with no morals should accept that.....

Reactions: stuartyalec

Pebbles

Platinum Member
Nov 5, 2007
Essex
Someone else offered more, simple as that. Don't worry, something else will come along you can spend your money on. Failing that, offer asking price with immediate payment, a seller with no morals should accept that.....
Thanks, I did that just a moment ago. :)

Reactions: wiggles01

stuartyalec

Dec 6, 2012
Hmmm, is this fair? Fair enough that wiggles offered the asking price but @stuartyalec didn't respond to my offer and isn't even paying for it till the weekend! @admin can I have a moderators opinion please? @admin
Apologies to 'Pebbles', Your post went un-noticed under my radar. I did not intent to be rude!
A fair price to the buyer and a fair price to the seller can be two entirely different things unfortunately.
£165 inc postage (roughly £10 for postage) would leave me with £155 sale value for the marker.
Obviously as the seller your aim is to sell at price stated. Due to Wiggles01 being the first to offer this, he therefore has priority of the sale, Which is only fair as he was the first to offer it so I have to honour that, we have agreed for payment on the weekend. If payment hasnt been made at the weekend the marker will be then put back up and anyone still interested will be notified. With Pebbles having first 'Dibs'. I hope this clears it up for everywhere. Not trying to be an ass!

Reactions: Pebbles

Pebbles

Platinum Member
Nov 5, 2007
Essex
Apologies to 'Pebbles', Your post went un-noticed under my radar. I did not intent to be rude!
A fair price to the buyer and a fair price to the seller can be two entirely different things unfortunately.
£165 inc postage (roughly £10 for postage) would leave me with £155 sale value for the marker.
Obviously as the seller your aim is to sell at price stated. Due to Wiggles01 being the first to offer this, he therefore has priority of the sale, Which is only fair as he was the first to offer it so I have to honour that, we have agreed for payment on the weekend. If payment hasnt been made at the weekend the marker will be then put back up and anyone still interested will be notified. With Pebbles having first 'Dibs'. I hope this clears it up for everywhere. Not trying to be an ass!
Thanks for getting back to me, appreciate that. Totally understand that money is money. Fair enough that wiggles offered the asking price, just thought that as I'd offered close to the asking price that I'd be considered. Let me know how you get on with wiggles and thanks for getting back to me again.

Reactions: stuartyalec