Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Regs and bottles

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
Go for the ninja pro reg, I had nothing but problems with GA regs plus they all had an annoying 'ping'.
The recharge rate is good on both but test have shown that the ninja is way more consistant with output pressures. Ga regs tend to be all over the place.

The Fuel tank is just a re-labeled Safer.
Thanks for your help. I've got a myth2 reg and it's the first reg I've had that's leaked. I'm very careful with my equipment and look after and service it well. So not to pleased with it.

Talfryn

The Attritionist
May 14, 2010
West Sussex
Thanks for your help. I've got a myth2 reg and it's the first reg I've had that's leaked. I'm very careful with my equipment and look after and service it well. So not to pleased with it.
leaking seems to be a common problem with them, i had 2 myths and they both leaked :/

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
Yes just scrap it, I run GA tanks as they are very light and a nice size (48/45) but their regs are just second rate. Ninja ftw :)

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Funny you should say that as I`ve just got rid of my Nynja Reg as I had 3 x leaks and fixed , and have 9 x Myth regs in the team and None have had any leaks at all, I personally swear by them as they are the lightest and the shortest reg which is perfect if your a short person with short arms for switching hands, of course if your a tall person having longer arms then you shouldn`t want a Myth.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Can these be retested and do they last upto 15 years. And how do these compare to The safer ultra-light bottles from just paintball.

I was looking at these on trade stalls at Campaign Cup. They do need a test every 5 years and service life is as per normal composite tanks. I think FUEL/Safer bottles are possibly manufactured at the same factory. They certainly have very similar specs and appearance

http://www.safercylinders.com/?m=produkty&id=41

Last edited:
Reactions: madness