Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Regulators

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
It is very consistent and reliable. The recharge rate is extremely high, so your marker won't starve under high ROF. You can remove shims to turn it from 800 to 700, 550 or 450psi.

When I get my Ninja Pro reg in the post from Foot, i'll be putting my Ninja Ultra Light up for sale.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
I`ve had about a dozen with the Myth G2 Reg and found that they were beautiful, never had any problems with them at all, lovely and short Regs for any short people = Perfect !!
makes it easy to change from one hand to another.

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
I have been told to stay away from Guerilla regs? Any reason why? (New guy)
I had 2 GA myth regs and they both had various leaks made a loud pinging noise every time you shot. I swapped to a Ninja reg which are easier to service and you can change the output pressures without buying any additional parts. I haven't had any problems with the Ninja regs at all.

I think the GA regs are cheaply made in the far east and use substandard materials IMHO. There has been a few tests done on the myth regs and the output pressures where very inconsistent. Ninja regs are made in the states using good quality components and they just have a quality feel about them.

The reg that philfull mentioned were made when GA were much higher quality. Dan Colby who started it all up has now formed his own company http://www.immortalair.com/mm5/merchant.mvc

I dare say there are plenty of people that dont have a problem with myth regs but I did and know a fair few other people that have also.

Reactions: Care_Bears