Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bob Long 2k5 dark edition timmy + various stuff

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
hi guys, need some more funds

Bob Long dark edition 2k5 Intimidator. Great marker, was taken out at YPC walkon today to make sure everything runs perfect. Pretty reluctant sale. Needs new eyes but can still be used if you turn the eyes off. Can be restricted to 10.5bps. Also i can not get the macroline disconnected from the elbow on the reg but you don't really need it off. Comes with original lucky barrel, has brand new grips and high flow hose's fitted. Will shot in a new procell. Also comes with a full set of high flow barbs and 2ft of hose. Sold as seen in the pics
£150 including postage but you pay paypal fees

Gommie special barrel! it was a freak front but its got an AC thread instead and a real working silencer with it. another one perfect for CQB
£15 including postage, but you pay paypal fees

Web-Tex jacket, green,used a couple of times. perfect condition, felt lined. fits a 6ft, 42-44inch chested person well.
velcro patches built in to the arms to put your favourite badges on
£25 including postage, but you pay paypal fees

hardly used hammerhead brass mofo, comes with 3 fins, lube, case and ball sizer.
fins size: .683 .686 .688 AC thread
I've asked a few people how much its worth and not many people knew the price of these 2nd hand. because it hardly been used im asking for £95 including postage, but you pay paypal fees

thanks for your time guys

Last edited:

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
great, ill pm paypal details. just to clarify though it needs testing in 4 months and that will be its last test :)

Rob - Nott'm Tremmor

I was Captain/manager/coach
Dec 17, 2003
Nottingham
Hiya mate, I'll give you £30 for the Reloader (fees and postage included). Can pay PAYPAL now. If you are near Nottingham Leicester, I can meet you to save postage.

Cheers, Rob.

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
£30 including postage yes but you pay paypal fees please, itll have to be posted because im up in redcar