Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

removal of reg

Ninja

Shooting for The Clan 09
Feb 27, 2007
that place near you
Quick question guys but gonna need to remove my reg from my DXS bottle as i need to fly Ryan air to Germany. Couple of questions

1 Are they loctited
2 Can Hpac remove and replace them for me ( was thinking about getting it removed by them at a tourney then getting it put back on at the Millenium) or can anyone else do it if not?

Cheers for the help guys:)

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
Quick question guys but gonna need to remove my reg from my DXS bottle as i need to fly Ryan air to Germany. Couple of questions

1 Are they loctited
2 Can Hpac remove and replace them for me ( was thinking about getting it removed by them at a tourney then getting it put back on at the Millenium) or can anyone else do it if not?

I've heard ryanair wont take you bottle period, reg or no reg.
Here's where I heard http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103692

Ninja

Shooting for The Clan 09
Feb 27, 2007
that place near you
i'll have to take a chance mate! kinda concerned about the F stamp though any one else had an issue with this? as don't think my 07 ego has one

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
best o luck to you, im not a guru on the subject be any means so hope that thread helps you, we had no problems taking markers on easyjet flying in the UK, that said we took no bottles with us.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff

1 Are they loctited.................................USUALLY YES
2 Can Hpac remove and replace them for me................................YES
Hope this helps.:)