Jan 6, 2003
X
Wow, this sucks!!!!

Sorry to hear this TG, had some great days with you guys back in the day

All the best for the future man

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
good luck for the future, it is definte that you have made an impact on the whole of the paintball community, and i hope we will see more of you if not on the field then off.

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
Gutted Tommy, just GUTTED !

Was almost feeing the pain as I watch you stretching before training events and matches throughout last season.

Really hope it's not gonna be something that keeps you off the field for ever.

Laters :(

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
That's just not right. A real shame Tommy, a real shame. Absolutely one of the best ambassadors the country has had for paintball. Hopefully things start mending, the human body can be an incredible thing. Good luck with the recuperation!

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Rotten news, thoroughly enjoyed watching you play when I've had the chance. Hope you can keep involved with the sport you clearly love - would love to get to one of your clinics fella!

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
Geez - I never saw that one coming. Tommy, you have always been a good ambassador in our sport for both the players and the industry. This really sucks that this should happen at such a young age but I feel with what you have described you are making the wisest choice.

I don't think I have ever heard you get abusive with a referee or bitch to anyone about any wrong calls or product used. I haven't ever seen you excessively drunk or getting into fights on or off the field. You have dedication and a passion for the game that is an insperation to all. There's not many nice guys like you out there Tommy - despite the dodgy facial hair you're a good egg.

It has been and will continue to be an absolute pleasure working & playing with you. If you ever need anything buddy you know where I am.

Tommy210

Phil Locke RIP
May 16, 2007
Windsor
www.relentless-paintball.com
Shocked!!!!

I am absolutely shocked; right now I just stare at the screen with tears in my eyes. I can only imagine what you feel Tommy. I have myself retired from professional sport few months before Olympics Games and it took a long time to recover.
Tommy you are my hero since I met you and I have learn a lot form you!! For all you have done for me and other paintballers I am very grateful, and as many others I will never forget.
You were a massive inspiration for lot of people and even now when I am stuck in Russia every time I mention your name here I have not found a person who would not know you and immediately didn’t say “It’s the Nexus guy”.

I hope you will recover soon and somehow enjoy the work within the industry without the pro playing.
I wish you all the best and looking forward to see you soon.

Take care and keep strong!!!!
Tom

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
I just love how British doctors promote amateur sports injuries as an end to your sporting career, whereas in the States they would have you back playing within 6 months
In fairness i think that it's a little more serious than that DW :rolleyes:

Tommy has always been one to stand up and be counted when the going gets rough, on and off the field, so fair play to him for choosing the hard road and doing something that he ultimately doesn't want (or doesn't deserve) to do; give up pro paintball in favour of continued health in the future :tup:

You can come shoot real guns with me anytime hombre :D