Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

rnd 1 feedback and thank you`s

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Great day out, and as said above it really was like a old Millennium event. Shame about the site getting churned up in the morning due to the rain. But it turned into a gorgeous afternoon.
Not one single moan from me or my gang about the reffing. And not one moan about the teams we reffed in the afternoon. Every team did them selves proud yesterday good play and sportsmanship. The site crew did a great job of keeping the place tidy and the food tent was a real winner. Some where to sit and have a bit of food is not to much to ask.
Big thanks to Rich Harris and Mark for the hard work that goes into it. To put smiles on faces. :cool::cool:

And thanks to all who we played in RT2 shame about the fill station, but guess it couldn't be helped. See you all next round :)

Philbey

East Coast NV
Nov 11, 2008
Aberdeen,scotland
Well where do i start....

After travelling 8 hours southbound from Aberdeen, through snowstorms and icy weather overnight... we arrived at the site at around 4am, sleeping in the cars until there was signs of life. Woke up and the day started with RAIN. :(

Played our first 2 games in the rain, then the sun came out and all was good from there on :), a tad muddy on the trip home :p

Massssive thanks to Rich and all of the ref crew... Thanks to everyone we played aswell, great games... Chimera and lockdown especially.... And to gill @ Just paintball for our epic paint.. i personally never chopped a ball the whole day unlike some people :D

Can't wait for Rd 2 in may... Cheers guys

The Fusion Lads

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
Massive thanks to Rich Harris and the crew :D even tho he keeps making sheep noises at us, he puts on one hell of an event :D

Big well done to my boys in there first Div 1 event, played with heart! Thanks to our Conference team for pit crewing for us aswel, and Luke petchey for his coaching skills, nice one brother :D

Not to mention Brotherhood Audacia getting 4th in there first event in conference, onwards and upwards brothers!

Thanks to all our supporters and sponsors we love you all :cool:

Tramples

No Limit token fat person
Jun 28, 2009
Swindon
mmmm stoggy. Just finished cleaning the 20lbs of mud off my kit, do you want it back rich, i'll stick it in a bag for round 2. Good start to the season only quiblle was the way field 5 slopped to the snake side was a bit lumpy, and at the start of the day not enough tents but soon rectified. Otherwise cracking event.

belg

Manchester Firm
Nov 15, 2010
amazing day out, brilliant way to sart off the season! was fun to reff some of you guys in the morning then to play xball in the afternoon was great!
muchos love to rich harris and his crew!

p.s i want that massive inflateable rockstar can in my back garden
No chance ali lol that cans mine, did u get back in the saftey bus ok or did it get stuck lol.

Thanks to rich harris and the rest of the team CPPS was sick, simple as that!!

The Manchester Firm

Our Life Is Different.
Apr 29, 2010
Manchester
Massive thanks from everyone at The Manchester Firm. Another excellent event and it's really good to see this series developing in the way that it is.

Well done to everybody who organised and staffed it. A lot of hard work went into it for sure!

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
(nx paintball) thanks to tigers in m7 for the learning curve :) pretty pissed off at how we played but given it was half of the teams first ever tournament the noobs on our team handled it not too badly, looking for a top(ish) team to train against..... we have the best site in the UK by far if anyone is interested in doing the travelling for change :p

300 mile drive > day of paintball > 300 mile drive with 2 hours sleep since friday...... I was tripping balls on the way home ^_^

Talfryn

The Attritionist
May 14, 2010
West Sussex
(nx paintball) thanks to tigers in m7 for the learning curve :) pretty pissed off at how we played but given it was half of the teams first ever tournament the noobs on our team handled it not too badly, looking for a top(ish) team to train against..... we have the best site in the UK by far if anyone is interested in doing the travelling for change :p

300 mile drive > day of paintball > 300 mile drive with 2 hours sleep since friday...... I was tripping balls on the way home ^_^
Was a pleasure playing you guys :) Hope to see you at round 2