Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Robbo Interviews Ledz From Planet

P8ntballer.Com

Administrator
Mar 31, 2009
London
www.p8ntballer.com
A week or so ago, Ledz had a surprise 40th birthday organised for him by his girlfriend Elidh [pronounced ailee] - I took advantage of the trip oooop north and went round his house in the morning to see if he was still conscious from the night before so as to interview the poor sod ..... As you will see, he was indeed suffering somehwat from getting pis$ed out of his brains the previous night but he did manage to come across as half intelligent which was quite a feat consdiering he's a norvern slag :)

The interview comes in two parts and here are the links to the offending items [I apologise up front for a few f's that might have crept in]

Pt One

[youtube]XafKAhwQbVY[/youtube]

And here is Pt Two

[youtube]q8PDlywZWMc[/youtube]

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
Quality stuff in there, but might I suggest a little work on setting the shots up, editing and uploading?

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
enjoyed that....shame it ended just as you where getting to the nitty gritty about the difference between the CPPS & the masters. :whistle:

Whens the interview with Mr Youngblood then Robbo? You know it makes sense :thumb:

-ChEf

P8ntballer.Com

Administrator
Mar 31, 2009
London
www.p8ntballer.com
enjoyed that....shame it ended just as you where getting to the nitty gritty about the difference between the CPPS & the masters. :whistle:

Whens the interview with Mr Youngblood then Robbo? You know it makes sense :thumb:

-ChEf
The interview ended prematurely for reasons outside of my control and I still have quite a bit of ground to go over with him and so I will get some more done with Ledz quite soon.

As for Dave?
I might be going out to Chicago soon, Renick Miller, owner of Aftershock, asked me to go over and play in an Aftershock put together side in the UWL, a woodland league they have running over there in parallel with the PSP.
It's purely a nostalgic indulgence and it would be cool to meet up with some of the old players again and of course, play alongside them once more.

And so if Dave is there, and I go, I will get one done then but there's a lot of maybes in that and so I wouldn't hold yer breath on that one :(

P8ntballer.Com

Administrator
Mar 31, 2009
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Quality stuff in there, but might I suggest a little work on setting the shots up, editing and uploading?

No you may not ............ it's done in retro style, tinged with rugged reality and a dash of panache, of course the latter being supplied by myself .... and so, I do not wish to change the format, style or anything to do with these vids thanks Janek .... no disrespect intended mate :)

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
No you may not ............ it's done in retro style, tinged with rugged reality and a dash of panache, of course the latter being supplied by myself .... and so, I do not wish to change the format, style or anything to do with these vids thanks Janek .... no disrespect intended mate :)
There's plenty of style in your videos and I wouldn't want you to change those or suggest anything of that sorts (especially since I'm hoping one day you will guide me to another place like the one @ Charlotte Airport in '07). I am merely suggesting a couple tweaks like making the video display in the whole youtube video...and having a better name for them.

I enjoy watching these and finding out a bit more than I already know from what's being said and what's not being said too. I do hope that you will continue to make these interviews and I will continue to enjoy them.

P8ntballer.Com

Administrator
Mar 31, 2009
London
www.p8ntballer.com
There's plenty of style in your videos and I wouldn't want you to change those or suggest anything of that sorts (especially since I'm hoping one day you will guide me to another place like the one @ Charlotte Airport in '07). I am merely suggesting a couple tweaks like making the video display in the whole youtube video...and having a better name for them.

I enjoy watching these and finding out a bit more than I already know from what's being said and what's not being said too. I do hope that you will continue to make these interviews and I will continue to enjoy them.

Janek, I am always open to learning more mate and many thanks for your suggestion to help which of course I welcome, and so, when you have time, give me a call [as you so often do anyway :)] and you can tell me how to improve the vids for everybody to see.

Cheers Jan

G

Gassy

Come on Pete,we all know that wasn't Ledz that was Mark Addy from the Full Monty:p