Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Robbo was this you ???

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
Before i started paintball i used to work with a guy called les gibson.

He was the captain of the Manchester lions.

Any way it was about 14 years ago he used to bring all these paintball mags in not to sure what they where but it had a advert of a 2 guys sitting at a table in suits looking kind of gangster with a wine glass tipped over on it.
It was a black guy and a white guy and when i asked les who it was he they are 2 of the best players going.

I was just thinking today was it you and Dave stewart i think it was a marker advert but not to sure but he did say they where UK players ??

i know this is a boring post but it just stuck in my mind that's' all

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Yeh, it was me and Dave - the catch line for the ad was :-

'The only way you are gonna take these two out...is to lunch'

Well remembered Gadget.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Although bizarrely whenever you saw pics of Nam playing in PGi the SAMs had mysteriously morphed into Automags ;)

The Patriot was my second marker (not purchased cos of said cheesy advert though). I had made the hideous mistake of buying a Tippmann Pro-Am first off and thought I'd moved up in the world with the Patriot.

First (and last) time out, 10 man tourny at Sidcup and the bloody thing shook itself to bits, screws fell out, top rail popped off, bolt-link bar pinged off into the undergrowth.

Luckily Graeme Easton was marshalling (stood about 10 foot from me giving advice "stay down......he's not looking, shoot now!" - you've gotta love unbiased marshalling) and helped me scoop up all the component parts. :p

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
LOL

I bought one too, but because of a link with Daystate and the site I worked at.

It took me approx one and a half tourneys and mine morphed into a Mag too.

I def have the ad at home somewhere, I'll see if I can dig it out - Robo sort me the Platinum membership and I'll post it up, c'mon, you know it makes sense!!