Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rookie tournament at A.P. (Kent) on 27th Sep

Jestar

Jun 15, 2009
Tonbridge
Numbers

How many teams we looking at in this now?

Anyone fancy a trip to bookers before hand? I can grab some cans of drink but havent got the transport to get there and back :eek:

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
is there a possibility for teams jsut to turn up and be added or does it all need to be pre arranged. also will any stores be there? or will i have to buy paint online i just noticed that draxxus was availabe, what kinds?

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
Hi 31TE. To answer your questions, we will need to know how many people are coming, so we can be certain we can accomodate them. If you want Draxxus paint (any kind, most of us will be using Triumph) then that can be arranged to be ready for you to pickup on the day. There won't be any trade stands - this is only a fun event being arranged for local teams to be able to play against each other. Thanks.

is there a possibility for teams jsut to turn up and be added or does it all need to be pre arranged. also will any stores be there? or will i have to buy paint online i just noticed that draxxus was availabe, what kinds?

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
Hi Ben. On the day we should have Militia, Envy, Regulators, and we should have enough players for 2 Havoc teams, plus Distortion have expressed an interest so may be along too.

Give me a call if you want a lift over to Bookers before hand.

How many teams we looking at in this now?

Anyone fancy a trip to bookers before hand? I can grab some cans of drink but havent got the transport to get there and back :eek:

Tim.a.p.havoc

Dec 3, 2006
si are you lads going to the pub after i shall be in tonbridge some time 2mrw afternoon/evening after that charity bmx ride will pop up the wharf and see if you are there,the wharf thats the one by the river?

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
Thanks to everyone who came today - we certainly hope everyone enjoyed themselves. Scores were :-

Havoc 15/13
Militia 12/11
Regulators 6/-10
Envy 3/-14

Next up will be some hardcore drilling sessions at the A.P. woodland site and back at the orchard, so keep an eye out for these days.

:cool:

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
how does the scores work 3/-14 whats it mean
A team gets 3 points for a win (left hand score) then the total Elimination Difference across the day (opposing players shot minus friendly players lost) is the second value, and is used to determine positions for teams that have the same number of wins.

So if two teams both won 3 games, there scores may look like 9/12 and 9/13, in which case the second team wins as they had an ED one greater (they either shot one more player out on a game they lost or won a game with one more player alive than the first did).

Hope that makes sence !

I shall pm you your sindividual scores in case you are interested ...