Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rotor problem

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Hi guys, local to Purley so can pop into HQ if there is no suggestions for this.

Basically my mate got his brand new rotor, took it out of the box, (stuck the sitcker on) he was using it for about 10 minutes, maybe 300 balls, all of a sudden it started to jam very hard. He used the toggle underneath to dislodge any balls, then it worked fine. He made a run and the hopper just stopped spinning.

He took it apart, replaced the batteries (batteries were 10 minutes old in the first place). The light is on but I compared it to mine and the black rotating part, (I think its made of metal) has stopped spinning.

Any indication as to what to do ourselves, or shall we just send it to you?

Thanks,

Jett

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
read the manual, it has really simple and detailed descriptions of how to take it apart and put it back together. Do that (takes 5 mins), and see if that fixes it. Sounds like the gears got misaligned somewhere along the line (are the red tabs in place?).

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
read the manual, it has really simple and detailed descriptions of how to take it apart and put it back together. Do that (takes 5 mins), and see if that fixes it. Sounds like the gears got misaligned somewhere along the line (are the red tabs in place?).
When you say take it apart, you mean take it further into the mechanism. we took it all apart right to the battery pack, but didnt unscrew them screws just incase he voided a warranty.

Ion_Paintball

Beam me up Scottie
Mar 13, 2007
Sheffield
If it brand new, take it to DYE or the shop you bought it from instead of messing with it and potentially breaking something

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Yeah for real. If reassembling it (just the bits you're meant to) doesn't fix it you're best off sending it back for a peek.

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
Dont take it to bits as you may affect your warranty take it back to where you go it from or send it to Dye there are awsome down there !