The Home Of European Paintball

Round 5 Midlands Masters Uttoxeter

cappy

TEAM WORLORDS
Feb 11, 2002
hinckley
Visit site
Hi there All

We have just returned from round 5 and well what can I sayabout it,First off thanks to all the teams that drilled us:D
the atmousphere was totaly superb again,the marshalls did a splendid job,and the site was fantastic cant fault it at all.

Well done to the UK RAIDERS for the havock that they caused cheers swet and the lads.
We were well disapointed that we couldnt play the pimps but the went up a div so good effort to all them,
Thanks to blakey phil and les for a great effort on this one you promesed a corker and you deliverd so a big thums up from us all :D :D see you at round 6!! keep up the good work.
thanks Steve Team Hannables...:D

welshy

DV8
Apr 15, 2002
Darlington, co.durham,
groups.msn.com
Hi all
what can i say an excellant event great day well played to all in div B oh and a great party the night before :cool:
good camping facillities
well done to MM crew
another storming event
well done
cya at the next one:D

kris

yarbles
Jan 10, 2002
Just SoManc
Best part of the day was watching "twinkle toes"
take out all the other team bar one, with a mixture of paintballs and grass, as the last man left.
he ran out of paint and so used the ones on the ground. I was marshalling him and just couldn't believe how well he played in that situation
Well done dude
:)

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
You all stink, and I hate you all ;) . Other than that, wicked tourney.

Never before have I played a set of tourneys where this much effort goes into them. PGI seriously need to think about covering these events.

Raiders, cheers for that game at the end! If only I looked left.....

RPS Vipers, you totally out-classed us. I look forward to playing you again sometime soon!

All the other teams we played, you RAWK!!

That's it for the moment.

d.

Silverjay UK

Boss Hog
Feb 18, 2002
York, UK or Switzerland
marshalling?

What did you think of the "****ty marshalling" speech during the awards? Justified or Sour Grapes?

I know we sometimes make judgement calls that one side is not going to be pleased with, especially in the finals, but what do the teams think?

HI all big thanks to phil and blakey for the party shame no one to dance with and will I ever recover form the sight that met my eyes in the ladies....................:eek: :eek:

Briliant facilitys just a shame I was due back on site sunday:(

Was well worth the drive and I did train all sunday honest have the welts to prove it just not the same spot s as last time so must be learning some thing.

Great tourney by all acounts really looking forward to shoot the rainbow:D

peace love hugs and cookies sparklie:D

Kardasz-Psycho Pimps

be be be be be - hey Buck
Mar 27, 2002
not the laundrette
Visit site
lets face it in order for us lot to keep playing as blakey said we need marshals so as a result he has had to draft in some new marshalls with little or in some cases no tourney experience - and lets face it most of those guys got thrown in at the deep end. and in some cases made the wrong call but in some cases made the right call and got a load of grief of some people, in one case one of the most blatent wipping attempts i or any of the pimps have ever seen the marshal a first time marshal i have been told, repeatedly told the player to get of the field but this guy gave him loads a grief.

if people keep giving the marshals a tough time they will never marshall again and we wont be able to play.

Ps - well done yesterday slick
p.p.s - sorry for the lack of punctuation
p.p.p.s - word of the post- case

:cool:

bruce

What do u mean i missed!!
Mar 1, 2002
The Marshalling issue

Hi all

as usual a quality tornament by the MM crew, but as has been said the marshalling on one of the fields was a little poor and i think this was mainly down to experience or lack off as the case may be.

But in general the i found the marshalling to be fair and even as you come to expect at the MM tornaments.

so until next time

Bruce

Freakshow