Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

RT automag

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
So this auction different to all the other 70ish threads? Im not trying to be difficult, I thought we had this set is all.

(original edited as got wrong end of the stick)

Last edited:

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
I think Renie you were a minute late.
According to the screen.
it was stated over a week ago that it was the last bid before 6.00pm . So according to the auction rules Baudsenseless won the RT, if you want to message him and offer him more than he bid, then its up to him if he wants to sell it to you. My part is done. Bolter and Pete were kind enough to set this auction forum up for me, and I've always abided by bolters decision, and he came up with the fair way of sorting it, which is 17.59.59 is the winning bid. 18.00 and the auction has closed. Lots of people have missed out by just a second or so, I could have made another £100 by the late bids, but the rules are the rules. Sorry.
there will be more stuff available in the next few weeks. Stay tuned

renie

Mar 2, 2008
if I had of realised that I would of bid @ 17.59 I'm on here enough lol, I thought I timed it right being bang on at 6 so I would be the last bidder, obviously I was mistaken maybe it should of been made a bit clearer, maybe I read it wrong?
Anyway I respect the mods and rules of the site and its down to the seller who he wants to sell it to.
I know @baudsenseless is a stand up guy and have delt with him in the past