Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rubberduck on Crackdown 2

FrontlineArtist

Super Registered User
Jun 11, 2010
Berkshire
I've been play Crackdown most of today (thank you amazon) and just before I call it a day I thought i'd beat IGN and tell you a trick that'll impress your friends and make to game a little easier.

The Rubberduck is the most powerful grenade in the game (as far as I know). It is remote detonated and sticks to pretty much anything and makes a very annoying quaking noise.

To unlock the duck you need to play the game "Chunk's Ducks 2" on facebook, click the on/off switch at the bottom which will open a pop-up to let you sign in via Windows Live (your Xbox Live profie will appear at the bottom right when you have), play the game untill it says you've unlocked a gift in the game. Now play Crackdown and head to the fair ground (where the fairest wheel is) look for the "Chuck's Ducks" stall, pick up a duck floating inside run to a drop off point to save it in your inventory and your done.

Oh I just want to point out the fair ground is heavily guarded and you cannot trade the duck to other players online.