Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ryan greenspan (Dynasty) 1 on 1 clinic @ The Northern Quarter

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
On the 31st of March and the 1st of April The Northern Quarter baler’s academy will be holding its first clinic.

We are happy to announce that Ryan greenspan from Dynasty will be holding a 2-day seminar that will include classroom training as well.

This is a unique very rare opportunity to pick the brains of one of the best players in
The game.

The day will start at 10.30 am with classroom training with game plans and getting your team in to the right spots from the start.

There are very limited spaces for this so he can have one on one time with each player

Like I said this is a once in a lifetime chance to do some thing I think will improve your game as well as your mental thought on the game.

The cost of the 2 days will be £100

A deposit can be paid then the ful balance will have to be paid be the 11th of march...

Each day lunch will be included and also you will receive a promo pack with lots of goodies in there for you to keep plus a free t-shirt.

Kit hire is available for £5 but must be pre booked

Paint will start at £25 and go upwards with grade.

We accept paypal with 4% charge on it, check, bank transfer and cash.

If you need any more info please get in touch @

Phone (not text) 07773322919
Email markie@northernquarterpb.com

More details to follow.

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004

you shud go to this, I seen Ryan do some crazy **** the other day on the field and is a nice appoachable guy

and who knows , you could have an oppurtunity of a life time like i have , if you impress him

Good luck to evryone who goes to this

JAYDB

www.northernquarterpb.com
Dec 9, 2005
manchester,
awsome! everyone get to this, it will be amazing.. as brownie said.. not many chances like this happen that often:)