Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sabotage PUMP DAY

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Give paul a ring on the above number before the day to insure the c02 bottles you need will be there for you as i dont think sabotage/paul frequents these forums.

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
is this still on? and if anyone could tell me where i could buy paint from near london/reading that would be great
thanks

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Guys if you are coming down please make sure that you make Paul aware by contacting him on info@sabotage-paintball.co.uk or 07974 971 5969.

Air is supplied via a BOC tank and considering it is pump this should be enough. As above he can do you Co2 but give him a call to ensure he has enough. Paul can sell you paint and he is doing a good price on his paint for this day, but again Paul needs to know numbers so he has enough for everyone.

Did I mention, that you should be contacting Paul if your coming? :D

raliyn

Feb 4, 2008
I'll be bringing my dive tank (providing I get it in time, hopefully tomorrow), in case the BOC tank decides to die on us again. :)

Will confirm once I recieve it, it's on it's way to LiPS right now, should have it tomorrow.

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
I'll be bringing my dive tank (providing I get it in time, hopefully tomorrow), in case the BOC tank decides to die on us again. :)

Will confirm once I recieve it, it's on it's way to LiPS right now, should have it tomorrow.
The BOC tank never dies. It's just that sometimes when people fill they decide to be clever and somehow pop an o-ring out of the fill rig, which is always easily remedied.

:D

EDIT: Paul states he has created a special area on the site specifically designed for pump action, which will be used as one of the playing area's in the various games he cooks up. I have no idea what it is or his concept, but he's very excited about it so it should be good.

dazafox

uk outlaws since 1995
Oct 7, 2004
Nuneaton
Visit site
who's coming

Lets start putting up names of who's going to this,as it sounds like it's going to be real good fun.UK OUTLAWS ARE BRINGING FOUR PLAYERS .

raliyn

Feb 4, 2008
10 person turnout, decent (was expecting more, though), was loads of fun, Outlaws provided a hell of a challange for the red team. :)
Good plays, guys. (Even if one of you sneaky buggers DID nail me in the hand... >.< Never punctured skin playing paintball before, lol!)

dazafox

uk outlaws since 1995
Oct 7, 2004
Nuneaton
Visit site
a good days play

Many thanks to all the players at sabotage,we[uk outlaws] had a good day on the fields and off with good banter.The day started by being met by the owner Paul who briefed us of the day's play and then gave us all a curly wurly and then showed us the fields ,one was a vast wooded area and the other was supair crossed with speed ball.The first games took place on the open field,but the good memorys came flooding back when we played the woods.I feel as a old pumper that more of us should get our old markers out and give it ago ,its amazing you can actualy move without getting totally blasted.ps thanks go to Paul.

Sabotage

Jul 26, 2006
Just wanted to say what a great afternoon it was; especially good to meet new faces such as Daz and the rest of the Outlaws - really appreciate you guys travelling down south to see us.

Numbers were down...we had 28 players confirmed + a handful of iffy/maybe's...with only just a few turning up...just means I have got plenty of Curly Whirleys to eat!:)

On the very positive plus side the karma of all players attending both on and off the field was fantastic:D. Paintball played as it should be - fun, fair, furious and fast! Well done to Blue Team who earned a great victory.
And once again many thanks to all those championing the cause of "old skool" pump in the UK which if based on the enthusiasm of players such as the Outlaws, Mixie & BallDawgs is sure to grow.
Cheers
Paul