Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

safer bottle changing colour ?

Fanta

Good As Gold
Mar 29, 2011
stratford upon avon
hi there !

upon opening my bag monday morning, i found this ! im giving phoenix a ring this morning, i think it needs a replacement, it has turned a dark gray colour before at cpps when it was mega cold, but never haas this happend before, thought i would put it up on here for you guys to look at !

Attachments

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
My lad had bubbles appear on his safer bottle, we took it to the Celtic stand at campaign cup in Basildon and they said it was because it had not been kept under pressure (you should not let it go below 2 bar) and air was between the bladder and the case. This air was being pushed out when the bottle was filled, creating the bubbles. As it was under warranty he exchanged it for a new one. He said it was safe but I don't like the thought of a 4500psi bottle leaking :eek:

Fanta

Good As Gold
Mar 29, 2011
stratford upon avon
Phoned up phoenix and they said its happened to a few of theirs , it's just moisture creeping inbetween the bottle and the coating , that's me happy then !

Last edited:

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Happened to mine and a team mates at tcuk . . mine had a pin point leak of air at the base . . . apparently just the air betwen the defalted bladded and the outer shell venting.

Enough to make me poop myself at the air station and quickly return to bz. They exchanged it.

Allan decided to just go GA tank it up instead as he's a wimp when his bubbled.