Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Scenario Game March 2004

WG Spike

Oct 22, 2003
East Sussex
Visit site
The Wild Geese scenario team will be hosting a scenario game next year.The game will take place on Sunday 7th March 2004,at the Holmbush site in Sussex.

This will be a SCENARIO game,with teams playing through a series of missions,rather than a Big Game format.So you will need to pack your thinking heads as well as your trigger fingers.

Cost for the day is £25,which includes CO2 and Air fills.For this first event it will be Site paint only.However HOlmbush does supply excellent quality paint at excellent prices,so hopefully this will not be a problem for anyone.

So if you enjoy your Woods ball,or fancy something a bit different,please come and give this a go.The Geese are working very hard to make this an enjoyable day for everyone.Please PM me or e-mail for booking details etc.We are limiting the numbers to 80,so book early.

Regards WG Spike

mascot

Angel of Anarchy
Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
mutley phoned me abotu this the other day, sounds like it could be worth dragging my pink headed self out of london for a while :p

dirtydenn

how long's the fuse?
May 9, 2002
london
Visit site
aye we all booked now i think, or in the process of doing so (dunno mutleys doing it)

look out for the cammo ir3, coming to a scenario game near you in 2k4

dirtydenn

how long's the fuse?
May 9, 2002
london
Visit site
Originally posted by Chopper Mozart
Camo paintgun? How/where did you get then done then? Got any pics m8?
not got it yet, it's worse than you think, found this on the net

he he, gonna get in sooo much trouble over this one!