Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Scope

Kem

HEADSHOT
Dec 16, 2008
S****horpe ... gah
I know ... :mad::mad: hes been reading my thoughts .. the night before this thread was made me and tek were talking about asking for just this from the mods.

however none were on at the time soi was planning on asking the next day.. poof one new board.

I just assumed you ask teklofty

Kem

HEADSHOT
Dec 16, 2008
S****horpe ... gah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kem
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEKLOFTY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kem
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEKLOFTY
Thought i would post you my reply mate, the mods do piss me of sometimes....
---------------
Well, of course you aren’t. Ultimately I agree, it is wrong more paper space isn’t given to the war and likewise for the tax thing; however, things like this will never change dependant on the society we live in today. We could go super nationalist, and devote much more time to representing the war in Iraq, but that would have effects on a huge range of other factors which I cannot be bothered to go into right now; my point is I agree with you, but in the end I am happy to live in a society that has its issues and hypocrisies but at the end of the day gives me a decent quality of life and the opportunity to make something of it, juxtaposed with one which might think differently and as such not be as thriving. We are in essence victims of our own success, because it is the highly capitalistic and speech free society we live in today that produces the kind of issues you cite in the above – I would rather have that success and live with the issues then an alternative.

---------------
By the way, we should so start a petition for a general 'life discussion' forum, this place is crying out for one.

you know what i think i just might ill speak to the mods about it , however like you say becuase we live in a free speach world, and with the "supposed" anonymity that the internet provides i think it would become a sespool of sewage but ill look into it

It's a possibility, but to be honest i think the forum needs it - the mods are far to overzealous in my opinion.

Some can be, but besides tht is what the speak your brains is about and theres the announcements board as well

ithink if we did have one it may be a little under used or overly used and become a den of idiots but i will ask anyway

Thanks for asking about the forum mate, at the moment it looks like it might be rather successful. :)

PROOF robbo is reading my mind...or my inbox.. or we have some sort of mind link.... god if robbo got inside my mind i think he would suffocate from stupidity

Bobrob

eat, sleep, play paintball, repeat
Aug 28, 2013
Rotherham
So is it underused? Or a den of idiots?... Think this needs some pondering carry on