Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Scottish Players Wanted

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
After a not so good year the Cameronians have lost a few players and in particular one key player, we are currently looking for new players for our team for next year so we can get back into the circuit. If you are interested in playing for the Cameronians please drop me a mail or reply to this thread.

See you all next year hopefully with a few new faces.

sid@cameronians.org

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Oh YES!!!

As much as you can catch mate, starting to get some Scots boys already so watch this space for a new team for next year,

Are you playing the Northern Cup mate? See you there, I'll be with Escarmouche.

Im glad youre getting some interest cos i dont think i fit the bill, im not scottish, and bsides i dont think i could take the 3 crates of special brew pre match binge
oh and i believe in being able to understand my team mates, not "geet thaat feeeela ohva theer ya wee *******"

hopefully ill be at the cup, we havent booked a team in so if we cant get a place im gonna try and guest for someone...

See u there ;)

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
No problem

No worries mate, I'll bring half a dozen slices of haggis, hopefully Jon will have a burger van there so think they will heat it up and stick it on a roll for you, I'll even bring some sqaure sausage.

See you there mate

Hardie

Cameronians old school
players wanted

hey mister can i play for your
team got a water pistol but i hear you
sell dodgy kit,

I might eat the haggis on the way down
to elsham, because there to hard to catch up here

cheers mate
hardie fae the "CAMER ONIONS" :p

wee mouse

Jul 8, 2001
www.escarmouche.com
If A sae "Keep yer heed doon" daes that maek me Scottish anuff tae play?

Seriously mate, how are efforts going to build a good squad for 5-man events next year??
Good luck with it.

John