Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SE black/Gold NT10 for sale

bruce

What do u mean i missed!!
Mar 1, 2002
Hi all

due to potential sponsor conflicts I have for sale my special Edition Black / gold NT10 that i have just had back from being serviced and hand tuned to Ironmen standard by Billy Wing.

to quote Billy on the work he has done
"to mod and tune NTs like mine and the Ironmen's comp guns. I modify the manifold, spool, bolt tip insert, and hyper reg. also I tune hand fit the bolt kit, and reset the Dwell.
As a whole this will make your gun run at a lower operating PSI, shoot smoother, cycle more consistently, which in turn will help over the chrono.
In general this makes the gun more reliable."

I am selling it all as a package that includes the following:

Black/Gold SE edition NT10 with matching Carbon fibre Boomstick (.688)
original case with mini spares kit, Dye tool, instructions etc. - £400 - sold pending payment
Dye medium NT spares kit - £30 - sold pending payment
O-ring Monkey spares kit -£10 - sold pending payment
Dye pressure tester - £10 - sold pending payment
Mikko Huttunen Yakuza Board (not fitted) - £80 - sold pending payment

there are a couple of small marks on the body by the feedneck and the barrel has the usual fading at the tip. I have tried to photograph them the best i can

and for all this I am looking for £480 posted, payment by paypal money owed or you pay fees

Once payment has been received I will ship the marker and all the bits special Next day delivery.

Thanks for looking,

Last edited:

deep

BLACK KNIGHTS
Oct 19, 2009
london
No thanks mate I already have a limited edition white and gold NT10 with boomstick and I only paid £350 for it. So you are asking to much. People want £500 for a NT11 now not 10.
Sorry mate

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
deep - he can ask what he likes, if you have a suggestion, maybe pm him with some helpful hints, so then he can chose to ignore you totally! :mad:

Good luck with the sale bruce. :)

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
deep - he can ask what he likes, if you have a suggestion, maybe pm him with some helpful hints, so then he can chose to ignore you totally! :mad:

to be fair, deep was initially approached by bruce in the wanted section; deep is only voicing his opinion (which he is entitled to) here, as opposed to the other thread.

http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/looking-for-nt-11-or-ego-11-asap.145827/

taken out of context, i can see where you are coming from, baud :) Not taking sides, just trying to set things straight.

(apologies for the thread jack, bruce)

Last edited:
Reactions: baudsenseless

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/all-my-kit-gotta-go-nt-rotor-events-bottle-full-empire-kit.145631/

Medz also recently got a NT2010 + CF boomstick package for £350 too. Absolute steal in both instances.
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/dye-nt10-mint-condition-virtue-oled-nt-dm11-12.145498/#post-1298561

BigMac got a Ornate2011 NT off razzer for £385 about 3 weeks ago.
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/for-sale-dye-nt-11.145405/

I spend way too much time on these forums.....

Last edited:

deep

BLACK KNIGHTS
Oct 19, 2009
london

Wow did not mean to make no one mad, I was just saying what I was thinking.... I thought this was a PM....

Like what ( hello moto ) has shown you, NT10 are going for way under £500 so I thought I was helping Bruce out by informing him
Of these sales that have taken place already.

Don't mean to upset nobody.....

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Has anyone actually read whats included in the original post before posting there own opinions on what someones sale is worth ?

Just the Mikko Huttunen Yakuza Board is worth at least £100 on its own. (ofcourse that is my own opinion, maybe more to some buyers, and a lot less to low-ballers)

Reactions: bruce and Lump

Dr Fingers

They don't tell me nothin
Feb 1, 2009
Dunedin, New Zealand
Offer £375 firm including delivery for your NT without the board and the oring monkey spares kit (which Nitro values at £100 or more). Please let me know either way.
Cheers
Rich

bruce

What do u mean i missed!!
Mar 1, 2002
thanks for the offer, but i would be looking for more for the NT on its own with the custom pro work thats just been done to it