Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by joeyarmstrong
nice one mike.
yeah i dont mind using my own paint.
ill let anyone ahve a go on my lill speedster(i think its so kool) as long as they use their own paint.

paul collier.: is that a viking as well on ur vid on ur link m8??
cuz wwwwwoooooowwwww super dooper woowie.

laters all
Yip it is :D

Paul
:)

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
paul, is that marker your than???

you put it over the chrono?? if so how many bps m8 cuz it looks and sounds ****e fast.
man i gotta get me one of those ( will smith, independance day:D )
The sound file has been analysed IIRC the fastest string was a shade under 17 bps.
The Viking in the clip is not mine and is the old board that was limited to 30 bps meaning that the trigger is checked 30 times a second.
The latest Vikings come stock with WAS boards this checks the trigger 1 million times a second, when combined with the WAS Eyes they will fire as fast as your hopper can feed and you fingers can move! :D

Paul

joeyarmstrong

http://pages.***digy.net/
Apr 21, 2003
birmingham
p8ntonline.co.uk
so anyone know who the aka viking is made by??

also ( now please correct me if im wrong) but i take it the actuall gun cant fire 1million times a second as the speed the bolt moves will limit that rof.
am i correct or am i just thinking illogically here:confused: ?

okay cheers
man forget the impys i want a aka viking:D :D . not very bling bling but i would hate to be faced with one of them on a field.
so mike when u get ur viking, go easy on me
:rolleyes: :p .

laters all

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
so anyone know who the aka viking is made by??

also ( now please correct me if im wrong) but i take it the actuall gun cant fire 1million times a second as the speed the bolt moves will limit that rof.
am i correct or am i just thinking illogically here:confused: ?

okay cheers
man forget the impys i want a aka viking:D :D . not very bling bling but i would hate to be faced with one of them on a field.
so mike when u get ur viking, go easy on me
:rolleyes: :p .

laters all
The AKA Viking is made by..... AKA :D:D:D

No the marker won't fire 1 million times a second, the pnuematics have been tested cycling at around 40 cps.
The million times a second trigger checks make the marker extremely easy to fire fast. Think of it this way in a traditional board capped at say 13 bps the trigger is checked every 1/13th of a second I.E. break that second up into 13 segments, to actually hit 13 bps you have to hit the trigger at each of those timeslots. The more time slots there are (e.g. 30, 60, 1 million) the easier it is to fire fast. :)

Hope that helps.

Paul