Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

*selling everything i have cheap!!* dye, planet eclipse, empire, halo, hangar 18, etc

jamesxciv

Dec 13, 2011
Oh dear. You've banned my mate from your gay website because your all impatient. Any doubts about his paypal account can be cleared up as it's his dads, I can vouch for that. Any doubts about items not being posted can be excused aswell as I've seen the receipts so stop whining.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Oh dear. You've banned my mate from your gay website because your all impatient. Any doubts about his paypal account can be cleared up as it's his dads, I can vouch for that. Any doubts about items not being posted can be excused aswell as I've seen the receipts so stop whining.
And who can vouch for you ? Thinking about it scan all these receipts you have seen and post them up on this gay website you will soon be leaving, for us all to see

G

Gassy

Your vouch counts for exactly what ? yep that is right nothing.

Your mate is a liar who wouldn't know the truth if it hit him in the face as he has time and again told people stuff has been posted when it has not.

So your saying Stephen Collister is Harry Sanguinetti's dad Andrew ?

I think another phone call to his mum and dad maybe in order

jamesxciv

Dec 13, 2011
I think what you were trying to say is "who would'NT know the truth if it hit him in the face" But sure, I'll get them up in a little while. Just give me a minute before you ban me as i know how impatient you all can be. Also, if I were you, with doubts on wether Harry has posted your items, I would'nt want him banned I'd just have a little moan, keep him sweet, not be a **** and ban him. If i were him I'd just keep all your money after all you'd have already rudely accused me of lieing and scamming you out of your cash, What more could you do?

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
I think what you were trying to say is "who would'NT know the truth if it hit him in the face" But sure, I'll get them up in a little while. Just give me a minute before you ban me as i know how impatient you all can be. Also, if I were you, with doubts on wether Harry has posted your items, I would'nt want him banned I'd just have a little moan, keep him sweet, not be a **** and ban him. If i were him I'd just keep all your money after all you'd have already rudely accused me of lieing and scamming you out of your cash, What more could you do?
Go and post up the recipts and we will see about the rest. And who asked you to join in ?

G

Gassy

Well we could always pass the name , address and home phone number to the police as we have done many times before to deal with possible internet fraud.

Now would you like to answer the Stephen Collister question or are you ignoring that point ?