Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

selling nxe 3 pod harness and 3 fat boy's

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
And you lot are all nominated for next weeks "Ban of the Week".

This is also "Dumbest Thread of the Week":

1. It's in the worng section

2. Your User name is "ProPlayerTucker"

3. You lied about being in a team

Other MOD's please leave for mine and other's mirth.
He's all yours - or should I just say "Open Season"

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
shooting fish in a barrel...
How about let nature (Darwinism) takes it course and allow life to slowly and inevitably shape the future of this poor imbecile ....... he will obviously assume his given role in society by practicing his daily mantra of 'Do you want fries with that Big Mac sir'? before grinding obscurity has its wicked way with his tortured mind and he disappears into the morass of modern society only to reappear one day as a candidate in Pop Idol for his 15 minutes of ridicule and 'fame'.......

I'll shut up now :)

Kat

I'm a love Albatross.
Aug 18, 2006
Carlisle/ Leeds
How about let nature (Darwinism) takes it course and allow life to slowly and inevitably shape the future of this poor imbecile ....... he will obviously assume his given role in society by practicing his daily mantra of 'Do you want fries with that Big Mac sir'? before grinding obscurity has its wicked way with his tortured mind and he disappears into the morass of modern society only to reappear one day as a candidate in Pop Idol for his 15 minutes of ridicule and 'fame'.......

I'll shut up now :)
Harsh! :p :D

...but true.

How about let nature (Darwinism) takes it course and allow life to slowly and inevitably shape the future of this poor imbecile
Sadly though these people will forever exist due to (im)breeding, as sympathy and alcohol does sometime mean that natural selection doesn't exist in the human race

So alas I agree. Popcorn at the ready, just enjoy the shows that are 'when animals attack VII' and 'worlds wackiest sports'

-Mat