Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Series 2003 - Uttoxeter

Tris

Method Agent # 13
Mar 19, 2003
Black Country UK
Visit site
Congratulations to Nexus for winning this event. A difficult situation for the UK's brightest Pro hopes, if they won it was going to be walk over and if they lost, a whole host of people would be ready to pour on the scorn on them. Good Luck in the States.

Imperial and Twisted did themselves proud, Imperial beating Nexus in the A Division stage and winning the group. Twisted taking them to the wire in the knock-out semi final.

Diamond Event, Diamond Judges, Diamond weather, Diamond etc

Tris H

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
Nexus played awesome all day,Keep it up, good luck in vegas!.......but Kudos to twisted they Rocked!!, we had em in our division..Good bunch of lads,top ballers..good luck in portugal!

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
I would like to say what a breath of fresh air it was to watch an English team like Nexus play great paintball,they just looked so good to watch,right from the skill and fast movement of the front players.to the tightness and fire power at the back.I can not name certain players because as that would not be fair,as they all played a part as a team.We should all watch Nexus play because we will all learn a thing or two.But one thing i will say is that they have got a great teacher in Robbo,and the players are good liseners,they take in what he says make a few comments then do there thing.This is a team to do us (and themselfs ) proud. So we should all give them as much support as we can, and to Nexus keep on going boys and good luck in Vegas

Twizz Team Ecstasy

p.s sorry about the spelling i am pants,and good luck to all teams going to Portugal

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Nexus own

Good event, great weather, tough games. Sweet.

Well done to Imperial for winning the group and inspiring us to work harder at trying to beat you.....next time guys.

Twisted were awesome in the finals, I reckon once they hone their individual skills they'll be serious contenders, get your asses up in A boys.

Nexus.....I got nothing but love for the boys. Awesome ability, awesome style, awesome attitude.....just awesome. It goes to show what can be achieved if players open up their minds and really learn to play as individuals and as part of a tight team. UK paintball now has a team to look up to and emulate. Good luck in Vegas guys.

What are you??........

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
Re Nexus

wasnt it good to see the organized team nexus,
they play as one unit and dont they just put paint down , i marshalled yesterday and seen some really good team play,
twisted was outstanding , k2,and viper , it was a very good torny
for everyone in the sport , the weather was top, everyone was out to have a good day, the funniest thing of the day for me was seing one of the ballers run out of the tape into the pole supporting the netting OWE you know who you are ?:D

Tony - Stupid Troopers

NorTees massive!
Jul 11, 2001
NorTees
Visit site
The one thing i really noticed about Nexus was how approachable and friendly they were, and also did anyone see any of them have a go at the marshalls?

i didn't, even when they had a bad call go against them (Bowen being pulled for kneeling in paint in the final for one). These guys aren't only showing us how to play 'ball but also how to behave too. well done guys it was nice to see you play and to play against you so we know what level we have to aim at.

Good luck in Vegas

Tony

Jules

D
Sep 25, 2002
Bath
Re Nexus

Originally posted by GEORGEMANOLI
the funniest thing of the day for me was seing one of the ballers run out of the tape into the pole supporting the netting OWE you know who you are ?:D
Nice one Kris :D

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Great Tournament, we had some hard games in Div B - and had a tough game against SPG Spirit in the Quaters.

Our Nexus game was tough as hell, i had never shot so much paint in such a little time. (and i still didnt manage to remove Toye from the back corner) :(

As mentioned above the Nexus guys are a great team to talk to and to play against - cant wait for them to stun America. :)

Cheers for the mentions guys, and thanks to Tris H for playing for us.

Thanks Bully / Marshalls / Site

enid_puceflange

Homo - Indomitus
yeah,

well done to Nexus, we can all learn from watching their style and had to laugh and oooh at the same time as i filmed Ledz pull off the most stone hearted bunkering move i had ever seen!
many thanks go to Robbo for pulling us up in the car park as we were leaving, he went digging in his boot and pulled out a proteus and 2x flex 7s , and gave them to us!!!! top bloke! met him and some of Nexus at Burger King, who's wifes picture is that you got on your mob phone Robbo? thought i recognised the mirkin!!:D
we all had a great day, well worth the 4.5 hour drive and got most sporting trophy (again) to boot!
next time deja-vous! what a game, what a laugh! top lads!
cheers.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
As has been said already, thanks to everyone involved in the tourny and thanks to Tris for playing with us.
Al, we really wanted to play in 'A' but as it was our first tournament this year other teams had allready earnt thier spot in division A, maybe next time :)

Thanks again Duffy ;)

Cheers all,

Paul.