The Home Of European Paintball

Setting Up a New Team

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Originally posted by Scott0713
anyone have any advice about sponsors? as we know paintballing aint exactly a cheap sport :p
Welcome to the real world mate, you have not even played a single tournament, have a team, have a reputation, none of these and yet you want to approach potential sponsors.....best thing to do is start at the beggining, get good, get noticed, get sponsors.

Your up against it from the start, cos your Scottish, Clan are by far the biggest team in Scotland, and probably the most succesful ever, and yet are we heavily sponsored?? Nope......find a local site that is willing to help you mate, favours for favours, even a box of paint for helping out on site things like that. Sponsorship is not it's all cracked up to be so be veryvery careful.

Sid

Scott0713

Jan 17, 2006
Scotland, Dundee
Visit site
yea i know it wont be easy man. just lookin for advice on everything i can think of from top to bottom. Want to make sure i know as much as possible to give my guys the best chance we can get. probably the biggest problem we have is where to train, nearest is edzell, but a 75 quid entry and 10 quid a hundred balls. we aint got that kinda money. the best we been to is the delta force sites but thats in glasgow soon to be edinburgh. we are trying to get a hold of some local land though. trial and error. all we can do.