Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shocker Ego - ShEgo Project Questions...

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
I'll have a HE bolt spare after tomorrow Stan. (techt inertia upgrade coming in morn :) )

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Don't know yet just got one and not had chance to use it yet. Won't be till 14th before get a go.

Pack hold 4 pots and bottle in middle.
Ok - if you could post some pics that'd be great.

I've just bought one of those Evolve kits after reading up on them... ZDSPB reckon that it doesn't matter which type of HE bolt kit you get, most will increase efficiency by 40% which sounds pretty impressive and makes you question why it took so long for Smart Parts to solve the problem themselves.

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
Bugger... see post above this one!!! :D
Personally I'd avoid the evolve one, it's a pain. No better efficiency than stock but no parts are copmatible (well maybe the guide with stock parts. I'm still awaiting the eigen bolt that has been coming out for 4/5 years but should be close (in final machining)

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
Q for Balf, how good are the lp ndz cans and have you got 1 spare?? ;)

sorry for the thread-jack stan.:eek:

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
Q for Balf, how good are the lp ndz cans and have you got 1 spare?? ;)

sorry for the thread-jack stan.:eek:
It's a LP can, personally I don't bother with them, but then again I don't have a shocker I can use them with. Lower pressure is always nice. I offloaded just about all my shocker stuff over the last year, so don't have one (or much of anything really) spare, not that I owned one in the first place.