Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shocker NXT or e-tek??

Mike XS

Behind you...
Mar 1, 2006
Worcestershire
I might have just been persuaded to go for the etek, i mean both pm6 & etek seem to preform the same, but im basing my choice on tech support, customer service (i hear nothing but good things about planets customer service, i dont believe ive actually heard a bad word about them yet) and the fact they look pretty "swish" as 8ball put it:p

Cheers guys

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
I might have just been persuaded to go for the etek, i mean both pm6 & etek seem to preform the same, but im basing my choice on tech support, customer service (i hear nothing but good things about planets customer service, i dont believe ive actually heard a bad word about them yet) and the fact they look pretty "swish" as 8ball put it:p

Cheers guys
Oh if you think im singing the Etek's praises you should hear my Proto speech :p ;)

I've shot an etek, PM5 and PM6 and I honestly would rate the PM6 above the Etek. it has a much smoother feel in my opinion, less kick, nicer milling, softer on paint, simple maintenance, and to top it all off, DYE have amazing tech support, easily equal to that of planet eclipse - both are absolutely top notch :)

B

boca

dye are amazing i emailed them a few times and within the hour i have a reply there good.....
planet are good too. the first few times i went there they didnt seem to keen on helping but i was goin down on a saturday mornin so expected really . when i go mid afternoon they are all chirpy fellas so basically either way you go they are both good when it comes to cust serv and tech support

Dye are a good company mate, but how do you email your marker???:D :p
PLANET is just up the road, not another country. Thats why I say, better back up. If you are not confident in fixing your own gat and want to send it for fixing or a service an email wont do much good.
Try them both mate and see what you like is my advice:)
Nige

B

boca

Dye are a good company mate, but how do you email your marker???:D :p
PLANET is just up the road, not another country. Thats why I say, better back up. If you are not confident in fixing your own gat and want to send it for fixing or a service an email wont do much good.
Try them both mate and see what you like is my advice:)
Nige
sorry mate im hands on,i didnt mention servicing or repairing i strip my dm and rebuild my self the queries i had were answered quick and efficient. the "CUSTOMER SERVICE" and "TECHNICAL SUPPORT" are good

B

boca

thats a defo mate personnel preferance controls all at end of the day